HOLY TOLEDO!!!!!! It's....a HISSI POTION!!!!

Naamah D.

This makes me wish I hadn't of sent in a ticket to get my account from 2009 unfrozen. If they unfreeze that account can I freeze it again or when they respond just tell them that I want it frozen again? I've learned not to count my chickens before they hatch :)

This makes me wish I hadn't of sent in a ticket to get my account from 2009 unfrozen. If they unfreeze that account can I freeze it again or when they respond just tell them that I want it frozen again? I've learned not to count my chickens before they hatch :)

You don't have to unfreeze it. If you get a random event on a side account you can send the item from the side account to your main. It's random, after all ;)

Congratulations! That's awesome luck & what a great selling price! :)

Congratulations! That's awesome luck & what a great selling price! :)

I've tried putting it up for auction and put it on the Trading Post saying "1.5 Million please" and this guy tries giving me a sticker with a Happy Lutari on it? This isn't working out....

I've tried putting it up for auction and put it on the Trading Post saying "1.5 Million please" and this guy tries giving me a sticker with a Happy Lutari on it? This isn't working out....

You'll just have to be a little patient is all. The right buyer will come along. :) Try saying something like '1.5mil PURE, junk bids will be rejected' and then advertise it here as well as on the neoboards if you have the spare time.

Nobody has bought it yet :(

However, I looked up Mutant Hissis they're actually very cute. Maybe I'll just morph one of my pets. After all, Hissis are Limited Edition.

Stuff that costs so much usually takes a bit longer to find a buyer. Be patient and wait a few days. :)
I think it also helps to ask people to neomail, because you're going to have to set up an auction for the buyer to sell it for that price.

Congrats on your luck, though. I love REs like that. ^_^

Woow! :D Congrats on your luck! XD I've never had such an awesome random event haha. Hope your get a huge chunk of NP. :3 (Don't be impatient and accept a lower offer, someone who wants to pay the right price will come along.) ^_^

Going to echo what the others have said: big ticket items like this take a bit longer to sell. What you get for it is going to depend hugely on how much time you put into promoting your item on trade boards, here, the trading post, etc. There's a reason why a lot of people quicksell their items at huge discounts. (Not saying that you have to do this.)

Anyway, congratulations on your luck, and I wish you the best in selling!

I don't make a lot of NP which is why I'm super stoked about getting rich. I'm not even certain about what I'm going to buy yet. I'll probably just gradually spend it and not blow it all at once. I told my mom that I'd let her friend's daughter help me pick out wearables, so I dunno yet.

Aww congrats! thats just awesome :D

A mutant Hissi has always been one of my dream pets.

If you have the money you can have it :D I tell ya what, if you can give me 600,000-900,000 I'll happily give you a discount of that amount.