Not against the rules?

Blumaroo

I just need a clarification :)

So if I purchase redeemable virtual item prize codes from an online site, like KQ, plushies and so on, it's not against the rules?

Sorry if it sounds stupid xD I know some people on neopets told me to buy virtual item prizes code is to do online shopping.

You can, but it's completely at your own risk. If the code is already redeemed, Neopets won't reimburse you or anything of that sort. (I'm sure you're aware but just to state it)

I also wouldn't mention it on the boards, either.

May I ask, why not to mention on the boards? Would TNT freeze me for mentioning it.

I think it's obvious that TNT knows there people who sell them and that's why we can still redeem them xD

thanks for your response. :)

The best thing to do about redeemable codes is look around the boards (both here and neo) for someone looking to give one away. It might be surprising to hear, but some people don't by neo merch for the code, in fact I think I remember someone looking to give away a code not too long ago, so that someone else could get and battle the space faerie (I can not wait until Trecci is tough enough for her!)

If you ask around the boards, someone may send you a code. It's general practice to return the item to the person that gave you the code- you shouldn't profit from their generosity, after all!

Your chances are higher if you have a pet that is already able to beat the Space Faerie.

I've been wondering this too, since Neo merch is retired how would I ever get the space faerie as a challenger? /:

Actually, you can still find like play sets at Toys R Us. But that's like the only place -_-