Which color for Zerilai?

Hey guys,

I've had Zerilai for quite awhile now and I was thinking about changing her colors up a little bit. She's beautiful with the pirate coloring the background I have her in and clothes but... I'm bored and so is she.

We were both wondering whether or not we should change her coloring to green?

Which one would you guys choose?

ZerGreen_zps7011ce5d.png or ZerPirate_zps51b318b0.png

I'd appreciate the feedback!

In the future I hope to paint her water but for now I have a green brush and would like a cheap color change so green was an idea. :)

Thank you so much for the feedback guys! I'll keep her Pirate for now, I do like the green but I do also agree that its a bit bright. If it was a deep forest green I might've chosen that!!

This is how she'll look as a water draik,

Zeri_zps36cc0432.png

2.7mill more to go! :D Yayy!

You guys are so helpful :) And, I'm also okay with suggestions, so if you have any shoot it my way!

hmm... since you're looking for a cheap color, how about Christmas? It's a nice deep green.

I was just about to suggest that :D The christmas Draik does have a nice foresty green colour. Also, the christmas PB shouldn't be too expensive, either.

I did look into this and I've found the color of the Christmas draik is not exactly the color I like. It's a very pretty shade but not with the vibrancy I like with the color green. It still is a contender though, I have one!

We'll just have to see how it goes with Zerilai, she was my first draik and she's precious to me. :P Changing her is weird but we both are looking for a change.