My current weapons are:

Ylanas Blaster

Helm of Recovery

Hanso Charisma Charm

Purple Sticky Hand

Leaf Shield

Downsize!

and Blue Draping Cloak for 2P.

I am wondering what the best resellable upgrades would be. I am only interested in 2P. I know my pet doesn't have great stats, and if there's anything that can use his intelligence, or anything that could use a bigger intelligence as i can get more then please tell me!

Looks like you've got a pretty good set there as it is! Do you have a budget or are you thinking on any weapon or shield in particular?

Regarding your pet's stats, your pet is close to the stat 50 boost for strength and defense. Would give you an extra boost (pardon the pun) if you got both stats to 50.

You do seem to have an empty slot for a bomb. Depending on what you're looking for, I'd say go for either the 15-icon muffins, or Honey Potion, however, if you want to resell later, it'd be best to wait until after the war is over. Right now it's going for 775k-800k.

You already have a nice set for someone with your stats. My recommendation is to increase your stats.

The next boost is actually at 55, not 50. Once you get to 55, your YBlaster + HCC will do (12.5 icons + 10 icons) * 2 boost = 45 damage each turn, rather than the 33.75 damage you do now. To get to 55, it would cost you 39 codestones. Since codestones are averaging about 7k each right now, this would cost you 273k.

If instead you upgraded to an anagram sword, for example, or even Kelpbeards Trident, you would spend over 8m, and using YBlaster and your new KBT, you would do (12.5 icons + 18 icons) * 1.5 boost = 45.75 damage on average. Ergo, you would be spending 8m for an extra 0.75 of damage.

Don't underestimate the importance of training!

In the meantime, you could also look into a freezer/bomb combination. Randomly Firing Freeze Ray is a popular affordable freezer (when it's not inflated) until you can afford the 100% freezers like H4000 Helmet or Magical Marbles of Mystery. For your level, you probably want 15-icon muffins as a bomb, or you can get the reusable and resellable Rainbow Clockwork Grundo.

Also, level up to 50 and get the faerie ability Lens Flare, or another faerie ability that counteracts Lens Flare. (I've heard there's one out there, but I don't remember the specific one right now.) I anticipate Lens Flare being a staple in 2-P, so you should manage it by either disabling it somehow.

Also, level up to 50 and get the faerie ability Lens Flare, or another faerie ability that counteracts Lens Flare. (I've heard there's one out there, but I don't remember the specific one right now.) I anticipate Lens Flare being a staple in 2-P, so you should manage it by either disabling it somehow.

It's Shhhhhh, 15 earth faeries. And you could always still get Warlock's Rage, which right now is identical to Lens Flare.

It's Shhhhhh, 15 earth faeries. And you could always still get Warlock's Rage, which right now is identical to Lens Flare.

Warlock's Rage is after Level 200, though. It won't be anytime soon for you, but it would be a good ability to get.

The only 2 ways I know to reduce your level is from the Lab Ray, OR, losing levels to Von Roo by playing Deadly Dice, between midnight and 1am NST.

You can lose more than 1 level to Von Roo, if your dice rolls tie, but that means you can also WIN more than 1 level. Each time you throw the dice and tie, the next dice throw is double the bet.

So..

1-tie = 2 levels wagered

2-tie = 4 levels wagered

and so on.

I think my biggest loss was early on in my days on neo, I believe I lost 16 levels. lol My biggest win? 8 levels. Maybe twice. LOL

I hope this info helps. There MAY be a level-reducing item, but if there is, I haven't seen it. ^^;