Draws and losses?

Unfortunately I don't think anyone knows, not even our great TDN staff. TNT seems to be keeping the point system very hush hush.

But my thoughts, since it tracks those two & they fill up your bar, is that you still get points but less. Or something like that.

It's like a "report card". It doesn't have any other function than telling the world how many times you won/drew/lost. It won't make you worst in the battledome or anything. :P

But do all of these stas affect our overall score in the battledome as well? (I have a lot of fights.. I would love them to be recorded)

I'm fairly certain it won't affect your overall score outside of the plot, because looking up "Stats" will only show you your scores from regular BD challengers.

What concerns me more is players "doing their part" by taking draws and losses, and how that'll affect their plot score/how their plot points are going to turn out.

In previous plots, draws and losses counted towards your score (at the very least, draws did, anyway -- each draw was worth half a win). I believe the doing your part bar is a measure of your score, so it would seem losses count positively (they've never counted negatively, at least not in recent Neopets history). In the Meridell War, I got a single point. I didn't know there were Neopets fan sites and I was leery of the Neoboards, so I'm sure I had a lot of losses before earning that point (which I suspect was actually from draws).

I'm looking at my current BD record. My current WLD (score) is 2036-32-9 (429,618) (on the main BD page). The stats at the bottom of my "records" page are 1307-32-8 (320,493). So yes, the war battles are incorporated into your overall battledome record. (This was the case with the old BD, too -- I had a ton of wins and basically never battled outside of plots/DON/avatars; they mostly came from the plots.)

I also noticed that each challenger has a score in addition to the WLD. My current record against the Snowager is 9-10-2, but the score is 6184 (all on the "easiest" difficulty), so it looks like they have a positive effect. If other people who've only battled the Snowager on easy want to share their records, we might be able to deduce the scoring system (at least for him). We'd only need 3 (assuming they're different from mine, of course).

ETA: Actually, there's a bit of wonkiness with the stats. My battling WLD is 723-1-1. Add that to my records, and you get 2030-33-9. I've had a few wins that disappeared from my battling page, but they still seem to have counted in my overall BD score, but for some reason my loss didn't count in my overall BD score (it's the one I got for the achievement). My score from the war is 109,125 so far. If you're worried, just compare your score on the main BD page before and after a loss and a draw.