What are you saving up for in Neopets?

ranilin

I'm saving up for collateral for all of the expensive avatar items like Chokato TCG and ZDAP. The collateral is so much more than it used to be!! I'm also saving up for the expensive avatars, especially the stamp ones - even though most of the stamps are unbuyable I'm hoping to at least be able to get one of them, I think they're so cool looking. :laughingsmiley:

I've never saved enough NP to paint my Neopets but I feel like I'm in the process of doing so. So I'm saving for a Royal Paint Brush to paint by Jubjub (male). I wouldn't mind it being Transparency either but I have trouble thinking of customisation, also saving for Transparency would set me back a lot more.

I'm just trying to save enough so I can upgrade my gallery for the rest of my faerie items and still have something left. Those faeries will be the death of me :P

That interest counter is nifty. 291,997,081 NP is quite far away though until I reach 100K a day. I guess in general that's what I do save for, just so I can get more and more interest everyday. I have a few things that I'd like to buy that cost anywhere between 3-8 million, and even though I could afford it, I hate seeing my daily interest drop so much at once.

Avatars! While everyone else seems to want battledome stuff I went into a avatar crazy. I really got into collecting them all of a sudden. I really really want the battledome stamp one. The only "reasonable" stamp one I believe. Reasonable because it's the only one that is under 50 mil?

But I also really hate collecting less interest. I'm sad every time I made an expensive purchase.

Im saving to just save. I would like to get to the point where i can just live on the interest of the bank instead of trying to play games or do the stock. That would be nice. I mean I would probably still play games but i wouldn't feel a need to get a certain amount everyday, it would be more casual. 100mil would be nice but I would need to get 100K everyday for 1000days basically 3 years, not super effective. though if I had did that three years ago or the three years before that then I would be there already. oh well.

That interest counter is nifty. 291,997,081 NP is quite far away though until I reach 100K a day. I guess in general that's what I do save for, just so I can get more and more interest everyday. I have a few things that I'd like to buy that cost anywhere between 3-8 million, and even though I could afford it, I hate seeing my daily interest drop so much at once.

Ugh, tell me about it! I completely agree. I just now made it to 1k interest, finally! Seems 100k interest is going to be nearly impossible for me. lol. I've never had more than 3 million something in my banking account, and I just mad it to that point a few days ago.

Training. Simply TRAINING has killed my bank because the plot inflated everything related to battle. :( It's training, weapons - I have my sights set on the most elite weapons, and better stats for my pet. That will cost millions upon millions of NP, enough to get collateral for TONS of the avatars mentioned above...maybe I should use the NP for that IN THE PROCESS while saving for those elite weapons.

Then there are several more paint brushes I need to get for side account pets, and expensive wearables.

You and me both....The only thing I want to do is battledome related, but upper tier weapons are just so expensive. :( I was originally saving for a Sword of Skardsen, but that took so long that they came out with more swords. -___-

I'm saving up for a desert paintbrush, a royal paintbrush, a darigan paintbrush, and a baby paintbrush. I feel it'll take a while to get all the needed NP, but it'll e worth it in the end. After that though, I'm going to try to get some nice items for my pets to wear, as well as train them. I just have pretty boring goals, I guess.

I just bombed a bunch of nps on a darigan paintbrush for Sinvol and a bunch of small avatar items (snorkle, bag of peanuts, trans potion) so I'm flat brokeeee. TT But the next item on my list is a royal paint brush for one of my girl draiks. :D

I'm saving up for a desert paintbrush, a royal paintbrush, a darigan paintbrush, and a baby paintbrush. I feel it'll take a while to get all the needed NP, but it'll e worth it in the end. After that though, I'm going to try to get some nice items for my pets to wear, as well as train them. I just have pretty boring goals, I guess.

I don't know if this will be helpful at all, but just in case. If your account is old enough to get a discount day at the Hidden Tower, buy the Royal PB there. Even 3% off is cheaper than you can buy a Royal PB from another user at the auction house. I'm not sure if it's the same for the Darigan or Baby PBs, I've never priced those out.

I'm saving up to be able to buy the things to get the avatars I still need. Even though I don't have like a lot of avatars, I just got all of myavatars basically at one time. I'm going avatar crazy! Hehe. And I also want a shadow and a grey paintbrush.

I am saving up for a zombie paintbrush and hopefully one day a draik egg.... I have been zapping a adoption agency pet in hopes of maybe getting something good enought to trade for a zombie draik or a shadow draik..or a desert draik. I love them all. I am so stingy with spending NP thought that I dont even know if I would buy the stuff if I reached my goal. I would have to double the cost of the item before i would spend it. I never spend more than half of my np at a time. I wouldnt knw what to do if I had to start at zero again! whoa! I would be so bored.

I'm currently working towards having enough to get the Number Six avatar, which means I'll need anywhere from around 6 mil to 10 mil NP on hand

I could be wrong, but I think once it was at 1,134,603 NP or something.

Edit: Just checked and

food_asparagus.gif According to current market trends, this asparagus should cost 6,073,884 NP per kilogram.

food_asparagus.gif According to current market trends, this asparagus should cost 6,073,884 NP per kilogram.

Maybe it was 10,134,603 NP.

I'm saving up for codestones and better weapons for my pet.

Was it a really long time ago? It could have been possible when 1 million was an outrageous to a lot of people, and it has just inflated over the years like everything else.

Was it a really long time ago? It could have been possible when 1 million was an outrageous to a lot of people, and it has just inflated over the years like everything else.

I'm probably wrong, so it was most likely 10 mill or so. And no, it was last year sometime- December, I think.

On occasion the cost of Asparagus goes down drastically- once a number of years ago it was only a couple hundred thousand. You just have to be lucky to find it at that price. ;3

I'm saving up for 2 pink paintbrushes. Pink is my favourite colour so it's not avatar-related (since I have that one already anyway). I really don't have that many goals. I just want a good BD set, good BD pet, and pink pets.... Avatars are nice but as long as they don't retire, I'm okay.

Plus, I only really seek out avatars when I just really want my signature on neo to be that colour to match ( : I'm big on aesthetics.