The War Starts Tomorrow, What Have You Done To Prepare?

el_blubo

Seeing as the war starts tommorow I thought I might as well see what others have done to prepare for it!

Personally I haven't done anything all that significant save for just training my pet; I was going to buy some better weapons but I decided against it with all the inflation going around.

I trained, got my battle pet set for abilities up to level 50, and spent about 2 mill on new BD stuff :) So I'm pretty excited to see how things work out.

Did nothing to prepare. I only have one pet and it's a lab rat, so i didn't bother training it. Didn't buy new equip either because i feel like i'm getting ripped off due to the inflation. Might change my mind and buy something when the war actually starts though.

I completed my set and I'm almost at 200 strength and 100 level. Anyone selling ASP's for 400K? :O

And I got abilities from the first 4 tiers, trying to get the fifth. I need more air and light blessings though. D:

Good luck to everyone in the war, no matter what faction you are! (I have to sleep, unfortunatley :/)

I've been training my BD pet straight through from last summer. I've been upgrading my weapons (I have a set I'm really happy with, aside from my healer), and I have the two abilities I really wanted that I have available to me right now- Warlock's Rage and Lens Flare.

I feel pretty set. After getting Warlock's Rage, I was able to beat the Space Faerie in two turns without getting any damage myself. I know that lots of opponents will be tougher than her, but I am really happy with how far I have come in the past year. :)

Best of luck to everyone! :D

I trained and trained and trained....and I'm going broke from it. :( My pet's stats are only at level 41 with about 80 in Strength and Hp, and I'm working on her defense to 80, it's only 74 right now. Cannot afford faeries, better BD equipment, and I'm even stopping training because it is costing too much, I'm under 350k NP! THIS is how much damage training has done to my bank. I have to stop training or else I will soon be unable to even afford codestones and will be feeding my main pets at the Soup Kitchen!

How do you ALL make NP so quickly when nobody plays a single game!?

I didn't even train as much as I used to because of the codestones inflation, so... I didn't do much, haha. But I always trained my pet before in preparation for a plot, and for the Battledome.

I bought two Prickly Potions (reasonably priced), only to realize they're not working in the Battledome. :'D I debated about getting a whole new BD set, or just stick with the cheap items I have... and I decided to not do anything much since the prices are too much. I can afford it, but it's not worth it (for me, anyway).

I bought some Faerie bottles before they introduced the new ones. I'm waiting to get enough bottles by myself before getting some abilities.

I've been training my pet pretty much since I got her, but I've been more serious about it ever since the hype before the Krawk Island event. So my pets stats are pretty nice. I've also done some upgrading for my battle set.

Trainings:

80+ levels

40+ strength points (reached strength boost of 16)

150+ defence points (reached defence boost of 11)

80+ health points

Upgrading my BD set and getting abilities (Meditate then Shade, Positive Thinking, Sear, Lens Flare, Burrow then Float then Burrow (day of release), Warlock's Rage and Drain Life (I'm an Awakened after all...))

I trained and trained and trained....and I'm going broke from it. :( My pet's stats are only at level 41 with about 80 in Strength and Hp, and I'm working on her defense to 80, it's only 74 right now. Cannot afford faeries, better BD equipment, and I'm even stopping training because it is costing too much, I'm under 350k NP! THIS is how much damage training has done to my bank. I have to stop training or else I will soon be unable to even afford codestones and will be feeding my main pets at the Soup Kitchen!

Habi and Food Club are my NP makers of choice. :)

Habi and Food Club are my NP makers of choice. :)

Habi takes a few days for me to level up and gain like 15k (I still haven't reached Level 50), and Food Club seems too risky. I'm not sure how easily you can win at something like that. I did however start investing in some more stocks, and I sold the light faerie bottles I got from the BD today (as much as I would have liked to have used them, I needed the NP far more).

Habi takes a few days for me to level up and gain like 15k (I still haven't reached Level 50), and Food Club seems too risky. I'm not sure how easily you can win at something like that. I did however start investing in some more stocks, and I sold the light faerie bottles I got from the BD today (as much as I would have liked to have used them, I needed the NP far more).

I would put the time into getting yourself to level 50. I can gain between 60-100k a day from it, depending on if I remembered to empty my storages/how nice my internet is being/etc. It is well worth the time to get yourself there.

And Food Club is kind of risky, but in the past week or so that I've been playing it, I have only had my bets give me nothing once, and one day I got about half of my bets back. The other days the lowest return I've had was 150k (on a 56~k set of bets). I've had over 300k twice. There may be a couple of losses, but generally you'll make far more than you put into it- it is a risk yeah, but not enough to keep me from playing it.

I started training my battle pet some time after I achieved the rest of my Neo-goals...like four years ago. I've been itching for a war plot - that's mostly why I have a battle pet trained up. I missed TFR which really miffed me, but now I have this fantastic war to participate in, finally! I've even bought a good battle set, and hoarded a good bunch of potions, so yeah, I think I'm well off! The first wave isn't as much of a hassle as the lag it creates, actually xD

I trained my pet up to the 85 strength and defence boost. Working on the 125 strength boost during the war.

Now that codies are deflating fast, about 0.5k every hour per set of codestones, you may now consider training.