Lever of Doom

zorna

There is no rhyme or reason to this avatar. You just have to be willing to spend a lot of NP on it, and be patient. Try setting aside a set amount of NP every day- however much you can spare (1k, 5k, 10k, whatever).

This one can be really easy (1k) to really hard (20 m) I can't remember exactly but I know i was over 10 mil for this one. I think I was closer to 20 before I got it. I hope you have better luck then me. Just take out a set amount or only pull for a set amount of time. It will come eventually.

I am dreading the amount of neopoints I'll have to send on this avvie. I think I've currently put 50k into it (I know, not that much). I don't even want to think about what more I'm going to be putting in to it. I've put a hold on my pulling though - trying to save up for MSPP, BGC, and SuAP lends. Good luck to all of you!!

The strategy that's been going around to get this avatar is to just do it in one sitting. I think I spent over 200k in one sitting before I got it. A lot of people seem to have gotten it after spending around 100k though. Good luck!

There's no specific trick to it, but I've found that when people asked me and I tell them to try for the avatar at one go, they end up getting it. Just try it out one more time, and go at it for a bit. I was lucky enough to get it only after spending 20k NP. Good luck! :)

I used to only pull it once a day. Then I tried the all-in-one-go strategy. Pulled out 100k and pulled it until I got the avvie. I believe I used almost the whole amount, to within 1k.

I used to only pull it once a day. Then I tried the all-in-one-go strategy. Pulled out 100k and pulled it until I got the avvie. I believe I used almost the whole amount, to within 1k.

Wow XD I think I tried doing that once, though not as much as 100k. I remember I got bored and gave up ahha. :p

Oh I remember that feeling... I have similar feelings about other random avs, especially the Wheel of Knowledge!

Good luck! Keep at it!

I think I will try that method next, thanks for the advice :)

Finally no more pulling that silly leaver LOL :)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.