Battledome prizes lessened?

jvance08

I got no prizes today. It could be a glitch, it could be that they're taking prizes out for now while they're trying to get Aethia up and running...

...or they could be taking them away permanently.

Seems like a lot of people have noticed...the prices of the red codestones have skyrocketed. Weren't some of these 6k a few days ago? Now the cheapest are 17k.

I got no prizes today. It could be a glitch, it could be that they're taking prizes out for now while they're trying to get Aethia up and running...

...or they could be taking them away permanently.

Seems like a lot of people have noticed...the prices of the red codestones have skyrocketed. Weren't some of these 6k a few days ago? Now the cheapest are 17k.

So glad I have a massive stock of red codestones.

Ugh, I noticed this last night. Out of what seemed like 40 battles, I got two junk books and a plushie. :| I am not impressesed, TNT. I figured they added the codestones to the BD to FIGHT inflation because of the plot!

This would definitely explain why my shop was cleaned out of codestones this morning xD

Well, I went from level 200 to 250 in January training at eight codestones a throw. I have 92 redcodestones, not nearly enough to train to where I want I be. It is also strange, because the new abilities do not kick in until you have a level 300, 400 or 500 pet, so there is even more need to train level than in the past.

Negg inflation will start in a few days, as armoured neggs again become the cheapest way to train defense.

I'll betcha they froze the battledome prizes in anticipation of the war starting tomorrow and the release of plot specific prizes. Wouldn't want any leaking through early and giving away anything, eh?

R

Oh, that would be LOVELY if that's true, because that would mean it's not a permanent thing.

It's crazy how fast the inflation has happened for the red codestones...yet the regular codestones are about the same. I guess people are still getting them from KeyQuest. I need to learn how to play KeyQuest, apparently.

Well, then, I feel pretty foolish. In a panic, I bought ten of each red codestone. Now that people are getting them as prizes again, they're down to half the price.

Well, then, I feel pretty foolish. In a panic, I bought ten of each red codestone. Now that people are getting them as prizes again, they're down to half the price.

I don't know about other people, but I haven't recieved as many codestones as normal- just four total, rather than the 7+ that is common for me. So they may end up rising in price again if the same goes for everyone else.

Well, even if I'm not getting prizes, I'm glad other people are...means deflation. Wooo.

I did just get fried eggs on toast, but nothing exciting, sadly. No faeries for me these past twenty battles.

This is a total n00b question, I know, but what are the np and/or prize caps in the dome? I'm just now starting to learn it because of the plot...

The NP cap is 1500NP. :) You will get more NP from each battle if you battle an opponent on a higher difficulty than a lower one, but there is the same cap regardless.