What should I do with my fading bottled faeries?

~Xandria

So I only have seven fading bottled faeries right now, and none of the new ones. All of my fading faeries are of the same type, but I heard that doesn't really matter. So I'm really curious what I should do with them. I'm hoping we will find out more about the new abilities soon... I don't know whether I should just go ahead and mix them at the cooking pot or what? What have you guys done? I have none of the old abilities so I'm new to this sort of thing. I'm guessing the new abilities will be completely different from the old ones, so perhaps I'm just as clueless as everyone else is.

I'm also kind of worried about the prices of the new bottled faeries skyrocketing during the bd plot. Should I go ahead and buy some more fading bottled faeries just in case? (I think the prices of these have went up, but I'm not entirely sure) I'm not sure what would be the most cost efficient way to go about this. As soon as the ability school opens up I will definitley be wanting to get some. :P

As always, any insight would be appreciated.

Well, you could give them to me, for one! :p

I personally just kept them in my SDB. I'll wait for the new bottled faeries until they're all introduced well to the economy, then I might get some. Never been much of a battledomer anyway and if I trade in my precious old items for a new 'weak' faerie who's ability might be useless, I'd rather not ;)

I agree with Iris. Since we have no idea what the new bottled faeries do, I'm just hanging on to my old ones. (I don't have that many, anyway.) I figure that I can always turn them into new ones later.

I mixed a couple long-saved fading faeries at the cooking pot, and blessed my pet, just to see. He got 2 points for water and 1 point for earth. This makes me think that the new ability system MIGHT POSSIBLY be similar to say, Neoquest,or Neoquest 2 abilities with point distribution. As the Faerie Abilities section is still closed, it is only a theory with no way to confirm or deny it. Another possibility, might be perhaps abilities might be more like Negg points at the Neggery. (I JUST thought of this possibility) I'm looking forward to seeing what the new ability system is like and how it's gonna work with these elemental "points".

I am not going to be mixing or blessing anymore faeries as of right now, until I know what abilities will be available and which elements and abilities are gonna be most-useful for battle. ;)