It's Jhudora Day!

hrtbrk

Oh my goodness, I just love the wearable nails. Although I wish it would have shown the nails on a different pet, rather than a buzz. Can't wait to see what they look like on other pets. It is a neopoint wearable, right? & Yay for a new avatar! :)

Both petpets and items are also super adorable!

Those nails! Anyone know what they're called? I tried searching for "jhudoras nails" and "jhudora nails", but neither was recognised. I suspect that they're simply not activated yet, as it sometimes takes a while from the announcement till a new item can actually be obtained.

Those nails! Anyone know what they're called? I tried searching for "jhudoras nails" and "jhudora nails", but neither was recognised. I suspect that they're simply not activated yet, as it sometimes takes a while from the announcement till a new item can actually be obtained.

They're probably not released yet, but the code suggests "Jhudoras Fingernails."

Speaking of which, I might actually buy those nails. I've been wanting claws for my Darigan Techo for a long time now.

Those nails are suuuuuper cool! :D I want to see what they look like on other pets- Buzzes aren't really the best to show those off!

I love the Eventide Bartamus :wub_anim: And yay for another avatar :D

Nails are pretty cute and cool but nothing special for Jhudora's day. I still think that TNT's favourite is Illusen :shiftyeyes_anim: