Happy Zafara Day!

hrtbrk

Wraith looks awesome! I also like both clothing sets, yet again. I'm rather drawn to the dark Emo thing for the male Zafara. Though....I probably won't ever own any Zafaras, it still looks cool. :laughingsmiley:

I cannot complain about this one, at all. Wraith is an awesome color, and I think it looks great on the Zafara! I'd never personally have a wraith pet, but I do think they are neat looking. Especially the Zafara's mouth and tail.

The clothing for the male is just fantastic! I love everything about it.

Aww, the legs on the Wraith Zafara are awkward. :/ The girl outfit is far too frilly for my tastes- and I like big, over the top dresses! The male outfit looks fab though, and the Eventide isn't bad for what it is.

I like the different wraith style bar the right hand. The feet are about as good as a Zafara was going to get, imho. Eventide is eventide, it's nice to see the tail stay starry.

There isn't a super-girly Zafara clothing set yet, so someone's happy somewhere. Male clothing is cool. I think they picked really nice bases to show the new clothes off.