NC Mall: Unreleased War Packs

hrtbrk

*sigh* And they bring NC back into it :( I hope the fate of our turnouts, team or individual, isn't rested upon NC. That's all I have to say! :P

BUT! It looks like tyrannian, that's a plus!!! <3

The results of an event has never come down to the NC mall addition, and I don't imagine this is any different.

NC content is now a staple in events, and users should expect it to be nothing more than an opportunity to get event themed items and not something that determines the outcome of the event. :)

The results of an event has never come down to the NC mall addition, and I don't imagine this is any different.

NC content is now a staple in events, and users should expect it to be nothing more than an opportunity to get event themed items and not something that determines the outcome of the event. :)

Yeah, not sure why LizyMarie is saying that (have you been living under a rock for the past year?!) It'll have no meaningful impact (or any at all) on the plot.

*sigh* And they bring NC back into it :( I hope the fate of our turnouts, team or individual, isn't rested upon NC. That's all I have to say! :P

This was my first thought too. The only other events I've participated in our the halloween one and advent calendar. During those you could get extra NC prizes, and that's it I believe? Idk though, if these give other players an advantage in the game, it'd make me pretty disappointed. As hrtbrk has confirmed, I doubt it though.

I know that these catapults have to do with tyrannia somehow, but I'm just so interested in what the numbers mean. *ponders* :P

This was my first thought too. The only other events I've participated in our the halloween one and advent calendar. During those you could get extra NC prizes, and that's it I believe? Idk though, if these give other players an advantage in the game, it'd make me pretty disappointed. As hrtbrk has confirmed, I doubt it though.

I know that these catapults have to do with tyrannia somehow, but I'm just so interested in what the numbers mean. *ponders* :P

THE NUMBERS... 1-pack, 5-pack, 14-pack, you know... just like in the NC games

THE NUMBERS... 1-pack, 5-pack, 14-pack, you know... just like in the NC games

Oh, I feel silly. :P I've never participated in any neocash event, so I never thought to look at it. Thought it may have been some hidden clue. Haha.

All I can think it that it could be some kind of battleclaw like thing, but catapults?

It might not have to do with the battledome part of the plot. It could be anything! Darn TNT and their not liking Mondays!

I should have known (before everyone picked on me) that they won't decide the fate of the events based on NC. It's just a fear I have, nothing more. :)

But I figure the pieces have to do with a new side game released with the plot and they are just "packs" to play the game so many times. Just a guess, but It's close to what they've done in the past.

I just want them to release this stuff already and get the plot goin! I'm so darn excited!!!!!!1!11!

That "14" is a little worrying, in my opinion. Why 14?

It probably won't be the case, but I hope it doesn't wind up meaning that this plot will only last 14 days.

If it's for days 14 might not be the largest number, TNT might be withholding how long the plot is going to be. Or it could be that they don't plan to have the NC portion running through the entire plot, only at a certain point

They can't be making this much hype for a plot that will only be lasting 14 days! LOL. I am SO excited though! I'm super glad that Tyrannia will finally be getting a makeover. :)

Well, it's not concluded persay... but I'd say Jezebel does have a point. Considering that terror mountain is where kankrik ended up. :P Ignore me though, because I have no idea.

I think it would make sense for Terror Mountain to be involved- when Tyrannia was first introduced as a world, you had to enter it through a crack in the Ice Caves. There is probably some way of going between the two lands through that crack, though it's been covered up on the Terror Mountain side.

!!! This would make for an interesting invasion technique! No one would see you coming...

This only further proves my suspicion (as well as others) that the upcoming plot is Tyrannian related. Its map really does need an update. I do wonder what these War packs will grant however.....

WAR!! I'm so excited!

Also, the pack kind of look like a mixture between a catapult and a vacuum cleaner, which isn't all that weird when you think about Tyrannia.

Hahaha! That was seriously hilarious to me with the vaccum cleaner part :P I didn't even think of that until you said it ^^ thanks for making me laugh today :).

Wow you can tell I haven't been on here in a bit :P my picture is still about the Pirate vs Ninja Game Challenge lol.

Siggy too ^^

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

I'm suddenly very happy that I've gotten two decently priced Fyora quests in the past month and a half.

Gah, I wish the Swashbuckling Academy didn't take so long, but I don't want to risk signing up for a class at the Training School and not having the right codestones for it.