I want to know if I can do this....

Lady Lyuba

I want to transfer Seth back to his account, and get KP back on my main. I already sent them earlier this month, but both accounts have the perk of more than one transfer per moth, however, it does not say so on the Transfer page of my main, where I am allowed 5 transfers per month:

You may User-to-User Transfer one Neopet per month. You will be charged a delivery fee of 1,000 NP. If you decide to User-to-User Transfer a Neopet wearing excluded items, those items will not be transferred and will remain in your account. Excluded items are: items purchased at the NC Mall, some non-tradeable items and Battledome items. All other items currently worn will accompany the Neopet to its new owner. The new owner will be charged an adoption fee to be determined on a per Neopet basis. If the new owner does not accept the Neopet within three days or rejects the Neopet, the Neopet will be returned to you immediately (as long as having it returned will not result in you having more than 4 Neopets) and you will not be refunded the delivery fee and you will not be eligible to attempt another User-to-User Transfer until next month. No more than one Neopet may be adopted via a User-to-User Transfer in the same month. While Neopets are in transit, neither you nor the recipient may adopt or create other Neopets. Neopets are not to be sold in any way. Charging an additional fee for a User-to-User Transfer is a freezable offence.

I just want to know if I can still transfer without getting in trouble. My side has 2 transfers per month.

You can transfer any pet wherever you want however many times you have transfers for. The pet chains are basically the given pet for that chain going to 5 to 20 new owners one day after the other and then back to the orig account and TNT's never so much as glanced at the pets for moving around.

You're wondering about the "you will not be eligible to attempt another User-to-User Transfer until next month. No more than one Neopet may be adopted via a User-to-User Transfer in the same month." part?

I think it just says that on the actual transfer page, whereas TNT has said other places that older accounts have the perks of being able to do more transfers per month. I don't think it should be a problem.

You can transfer any pet wherever you want however many times you have transfers for. The pet chains are basically the given pet for that chain going to 5 to 20 new owners one day after the other and then back to the orig account and TNT's never so much as glanced at the pets for moving around.

I understood only the first sentence. What is a pet chain?

It was just under the old system when everyone was limited to one transfer per month. After the addition of the loyalty perks that granted more transfers to older accounts, it seems TNT may have forgotten to change the wording on the page xD You're allowed to. It was just under the old system where it wasn't actually possible because you only had one transfer to use.

Anime's just showing that transferring a pet multiple times is not against the rules. Our ALP pets move around A LOT becuse of how they're lent.

A chain is where UserA sends a pet to UserB. The next time the pet is able to be transferred (because pets cannot be transferred to a new account more than once/neo-day), UserB sends the pet to UserC, then UserC sends to UserD and so on until everyone who needed the pet has had a day with them. The last person sends the pet back to UserA or what we usually call the pet's "home" account. The process of transferring from one person to another like this is called a "pet chain."

It was just under the old system when everyone was limited to one transfer per month. After the addition of the loyalty perks that granted more transfers to older accounts, it seems TNT may have forgotten to change the wording on the page xD You're allowed to. It was just under the old system where it wasn't actually possible because you only had one transfer to use.

Ah, I see. Thank you.

word word word.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Quotes and extra words clearly only included to increase word count "such as saying "word" several times or saying "i need more words") do not count towards the total word count of a post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's how the TDN Avatar Lending Program lends out pets for pet related avatars. They get transfered from account to account all month long.

It's how the TDN Avatar Lending Program lends out pets for pet related avatars. They get transfered from account to account all month long.

Ohh, I see. *will be participating in this for pet related avatars some day...but much later on in the future* Thank you. :)

Ohh, I see. *will be participating in this for pet related avatars some day...but much later on in the future* Thank you. :)

Same here. I'm just waiting for my 2-month-old side account to be old enough so I can transfer one of my main pets there. :P

Same here. I'm just waiting for my 2-month-old side account to be old enough so I can transfer one of my main pets there. :P

My most recent sides will reach 2 years of age this year. :) When that time comes, I'll have a pet from one of those accounts spend some time on my main (hopefully after I paint her pink, unless Rainbow Fountain happens again XD).

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.