I can't send Neomail and I got an unfair warning for inappropriate language?

hardcore_megsterz

I created a new account with "420" in the username and it got frozen in less than 5 minutes. I don't have a problem with this; I see how it is inappropriate, but I created a new account (with the same email address; they told me I could) and now I'm getting warnings for stuff I didn't even do.

I created a new Neopet yesterday, a red Skeith by the name of captain_hotsauce. I only had him for a few minutes then I went to check on all of my Neopets to find he had been removed. I got a Neomail telling me I had received an official warning for profane or inappropriate content. There was nothing I posted anywhere on the site that would have been deemed inappropriate (I am sure to be careful after my first account got frozen). I don't see how this is fair at all. I emailed Neopets staff but got no response.

Just now when I tried to send a Neomail to a friend the Oops! warning came up and told me I can't send anything with inappropriate content. It was just an ordinary message asking her where she got her theme and no matter what I changed in the message it still wouldn't let me send it.

Why has my account been singled out? I just wanted to play Neopets like I did when I was a kid cause I'm pregnant and very bored lol.

They probably thought you were trying to label your pet as "hot" or something ridiculous like that. They're so ridiculous with the rules anymore.

As for the filters, innocent words can trip them since they could possibly maybe be used in a bad context.

I don't know if you've been singled out but it sure seems like it.

A lot of innocent words get labeled as profane because they contain other words. "Basement" contains semen; "Grapes" contains rape; "Skills" contains kill; etc. It can be nearly impossible to find what is tripping the filters.

I wouldn't be surprised if TNT is watching accounts made with your email more closely because you've been warned about profane content before.

A lot of innocent words get labeled as profane because they contain other words. "Basement" contains semen; "Grapes" contains rape; "Skills" contains kill; etc. It can be nearly impossible to find what is tripping the filters.

I wouldn't be surprised if TNT is watching accounts made with your email more closely because you've been warned about profane content before.

They need to sort this out pronto, especially for accounts spending real money on the site.

Maybe try creating an account with another email that belongs to you. If you're still having troubles sending a neomail post it here and maybe some of us can figure out why TNT is not allowing it to go through. Their filters can be a bit of a pain sometimes. I also find that if I wait and try sending the message later it sometimes works then if I couldn't find anything wrong with it even though the filters were going off.