Once You Are Done With All Your Goals What Will YOU Do?

Finn the Human

Goals  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Once You are done with ALL your goals you will...

• Quit the Game
    • Get new goals!
    • Find another hobby.
    • Forget about neopets
    • Continue Normally

If I run out of goals, I'll probably just continue playing flash games like I normally do. My goals are secondary to playing games and participating in events, so fulfilling my current goals won't really effect how I play.

I used to play flash games for fun for about 2 years and then stopped. Don't know why. I guess a goal should be flash game trophies.

Well after I achieved my dream pet goals (which happened only two weeks ago) I decided that I wanted to do some avatar collecting but now that's on the back burner while I focus on training.

I think as long as Neopets continues to have plots then I will always find a new goal to stick around until the next one shows up.

• 2 months later...

The fun thing about Neopets is they are always adding new stuff so am sure there will be new goals to go for. So even if one day I do reach my current goals, I will just make more and go for those.

I'm planning to quit once my premium runs out, so hopefully by then I'll have met my goals. Don't see myself playing this for a longer period of time, it's just something I was thrown into by someone else and I admit there are things that get you hooked, but it's starting run out and I still have over a year of premium left.. x_x

and I just noticed this is an older thread.. Guess I should be looking at the dates before posting..

• 2 weeks later...

My only real goal is a high amount of NP so I can live off the interest, but that's such a long way off since I don't restock/make NP as well as some (and of course there's stuff I want to buy in the meantime) that I don't anticipate completing my goals within the foreseeable future. Thus, I've never really considered such a question.

• 1 month later...

It is unlikely that I will ever be satisfied with the status quo. There is always soomething else that I could aim for, like collecting as many avatars as possible, training my neopets so that they would be less squishy in the battledome, collecting trophies and so on.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think I ever will get to my goals but honestly if I do, I think I might forget about neopets...This happened to me before with other games so yea :( But neopets is my first online game ever so I might not forget...who knows really lol.

But I don't see that happening since I doubt I will ever reach my goals.

I don't think I'll ever complete my goals, to be honest XP

I want Ellos to be the smartest pet in Neopia, have a completed gallery, a decked out Neohome, all the avatars, tonnes of game trophies, backstories, BC trophies... I'll never be finished O.o

Even if I did miraculously manage to succeed in all I have planned, I'm sure I could find something else on Neo to squander a riduclous amount of time over :P

• 2 weeks later...

Once I run out of goals.....I guess I'll quit :O And just leave my page as a little tribute to all my hours spent playing. However that's unlikely to happen! TNT will always think of something new for us to do

• 2 months later...

I am ALWAYS coming up with new goals! I think to be done with the game i would have to have all of the stamps and avatars available and all of the items in my collection... then i would have have LOTS of rare and expensive items just on hand.. so i looked rich lol.. In a bazillion years maybe? lol

I usually find something to do on this site. I've been going on looong hiatuses and then coming back to find new things to do. Most of the time I came back when a plot was ending, so that was kind of a bummer. But otherwise I try to look for things I can make nps with so I can get rare items.

I hit my main goals a while back...so located new goals to chase...although part of that is recouping the 15 million odd that I spent getting to my last goals! That could take a while in and of itself considering I had a huge helping hand last time from a prize grew paintbrush and I doubt I'll get such luck next time.

The only one of the previous goals that is still not complete is to paint tdub faerie. I did, then he got zapped invisible so I have the replacement faerie paintbrush in my SDB for when I've stopped playing neoquest and can have him as an inactive pet...

But yeah. Goals are easy to find - far too many options is my problem!

That won't happen for a looooooooong time! I'm abot to get a Faerie PB for my Cybunny, then working on my Neohome, then collect some more avvies, etc, get a pet and petpet spotlight, get published in the NT, ... the lost goes on and on, and there'll be years untill I've completed all my goals, but I don't mind. If I ever run out of goals though I think I'd just continue as normally. Maybe take a hiatus but not quit.

Get new goals! There's a ton of things to do in neopets, and I currently have short-term goals (like getting lab ray access) and long-term ones (like getting a Stealth Paint Brush good grief). I suppose by the time I achieve my long-term goals (which seems to be a long way off), I'd have new things to do in mind. :)