Transfer Problem!

Lady Lyuba

I needed to trade my Kougra and my Gelert, they needed to switch accounts. Unfortunately, I needed more NP to adopt KP, so I sent more NP from my main. But....now the event telling me I have a pound exchange waiting for me is GONE!!!!!! What do I do now!?!?

the event would still go in your event log, check both accounts, otherwise maybe the transfer canceled for some reason O.o

It should have been, but it wasn't. Luckily the trade was waiting for me when I accessed the pound manually, but the event should still be in my Event Log. I'm going to have to file yet another ticket for TNT on this. -_-

I'm planning on keeping Seth on my main for a week, and send him back to my side afterward (the account he's from allows two transfers per month). I just hope a quick switch like that won't make TNT suspicious.

I don't know if it's necessary to submit it a ticket. You probably accidentally marked it as read when viewing the notice for the trading post :)

Maybe, but I'm usually aware when I delete an event. :(

Last I checked all event notices vanish after you click them the first time, it's always been like that. So long as the transfer was still waiting for you (and I can see it was) there's no need to worry or submit a ticket.

Last I checked all event notices vanish after you click them the first time, it's always been like that. So long as the transfer was still waiting for you (and I can see it was) there's no need to worry or submit a ticket.

-_- Well most don't. I've known many to still hang around.