I'm so upset right now. ):

~Xandria

Alright. So.... about two months ago I traded my maraquan chomby for a marcatite lupe. On top of that, I also did a faerie lenny custom in order to ensure I would get Xaudea because my chomby wasn't very well named (milleniumgurl) and this person was name picky. Fair enough.

Come to find out instead of it being on her side account like she said. (she told me my chomby would be well taken care of on her maraquan pet account) I found out that it has been given away to an account that hasn't been active in quite some time. Now I'm filled with regret and wish I had my poor chomby back. I loved that pet, and it was probably a stupid mistake. I'm also quite fond of Xaudea though. I just wish she would have done as she promised or AT LEAST neomailed me to let me know she was giving her away and ask me if I wanted her back. I spent a lot of NP's on that darn faerie lenny.... I mean, at least be considerate. :(

I'm just ranting really. But I'm pretty ticked off.

I would very sad too! Does it say how long they haven't been logged in for? Perhaps they went on vacation or something? If it were I would send a message to the original person you made it for, tell her the regrets you're having now, and see if she knows the person she gave it away to.

As it was a trade, I doubt the current owner will NM you to ask if you would like her back. Sadly as others had mentioned, what happened to the pet is beyond your control. It's an unfortunate thing to happen to the Chomby *sigh*

Did you NM the person you traded with to find out what happened to milleniumgurl? Maybe they're moving the pets around or something?

Sorry to hear about the situation, and that you're upset. :( Unfortunately, this happens a lot with trades/adoptions. If you want some closure about it, the best thing to do would be to neomail who you originally traded to and see if you can get the story about what happened.

It sounds like you mostly regret trading the pet in the first place. If you didn't regret it, you wouldn't have looked up the pet to investigate and check on it. I'm sorry :sad01_anim: While I agree that a trade is a trade, as missjustina said, I think it would have been polite to neomail you first, at least if they knew you cared about the pet.

If you want some closure about it, the best thing to do would be to neomail who you originally traded to and see if you can get the story about what happened.

I agree, Haliaetus. That's probably the only solution, along with working towards another dreamy pet. I wish you luck!

I personally feel like you should just let it be. It sucks, but it's their pet now and they can do whatever they want. It could very well be her side, too.

There have been several pets that I have traded for or adopted, that, at the time, I really really wanted... but after a while I never really got attached to so they say dormant on a side account. It's nothing personal against the previous owner, and they shouldn't take it personally.

To be honest, if some person I previously traded with messaged me asking a bunch of questions about the current state of the pet, I'd either block them or report them. It's not their business. They gave up having any say or explanation when the trade went through and have no right to be badgering me about my pet.

she told me my chomby would be well taken care of on her maraquan pet account

Aha! I think that account milleniumgurl is on is her side account, seeing as she said "maruquan pet account" as mentioned above. All the pets on that account are Maruquan, so yeah... That's possibly her side she hasn't visited in a while.

Aha! I think that account milleniumgurl is on is her side account, seeing as she said "maruquan pet account" as mentioned above. All the pets on that account are Maruquan, so yeah... That's possibly her side she hasn't visited in a while.

No, unfortunatley it is not her side account. She is not male, and I know the names of all her side accounts. Probably won't hassle her with a nm though, thanks for the advice anyways everyone.... I'm just upset. ):

Aww, I'm sorry, hun. :( It's hard seeing that someone retraded a pet that they said they would keep. :(