Has anyone ever won at marrow guess?

~Xandria

Hi my TDN friends! Just wondering if anyone has ever won at this game and if so, what was your prize? I try and guess everyday. I know it's a 1 in 600 chance. Very unlikely, but it'd be awesome to win. I wonder why they don't have an avatar for winning at this?

Anywho. If you haven't won, what is your strategy? Do you use the same number everyday or do you just use whatever number comes to mind? I'm thinking maybe using the same one everyday would up my chances. What do you guys think?

Also, is it even worth it to win?

Thanks in advance guys! :)

I hope they never do release an avatar, because then I would have another daily that will get on my nerves! xD

I won ONCE ever by guessing the same exact number for months upon months...I won a Marrow and Rice Sundae.

marrow_rice.gif

I heard a lot of the prizes aren't really worth it except for maybe 1 or 2 that are worth a whole lot...but yeah, I guess the same number over and over and eventually got something ^^

It's a daily where all you do is put down a number and see if you win something for free, so why not right?

I hope they never do release an avatar, because then I would have another daily that will get on my nerves! xD

I won ONCE ever by guessing the same exact number for months upon months...I won a Marrow and Rice Sundae.

marrow_rice.gif

I heard a lot of the prizes aren't really worth it except for maybe 1 or 2 that are worth a whole lot...but yeah, I guess the same number over and over and eventually got something ^^

It's a daily where all you do is put down a number and see if you win something for free, so why not right?

Awh, that's a bummer. You would think that a daily that is so hard to win at would at least give you some decent prizes. Thanks for your input!

I have never won nor have I ever heard of anybody winning! I used to do it as a daily (using the same number every time, thinking it would up my chances) but then just got frustrated with it after awhile and quit. To me, the prizes were not worth it. Now, if there had been an avatar involved, I would've been right on it! Anyways, guess that doesn't exactly answer your question since I've never won but thought I'd chime in :) Xandria, I'm assuming you play every day and have never won?

I have never won nor have I ever heard of anybody winning! I used to do it as a daily (using the same number every time, thinking it would up my chances) but then just got frustrated with it after awhile and quit. To me, the prizes were not worth it. Now, if there had been an avatar involved, I would've been right on it! Anyways, guess that doesn't exactly answer your question since I've never won but thought I'd chime in :) Xandria, I'm assuming you play every day and have never won?

Yes, that is correct. I've been doing it daily for two months now and using different numbers everytime. I'm going to take flyingeevee's advice though and start using the same number everyday. It really is ashame that there is no avatar involved. That would make me a lot more motivated to keep at it.

I won twice ... but the prize isn't worth it .. it sells for about 2000 NP or so ... except for the Marrow Shield I think it sells for a lot ... usually I don't play it ... just when I'm extremely bored

Yeah, I think there are one or two weapons that are worth a lot, but everything else is kind of.... worthless. I`ve never won, but I`ve also never really bothered playing.

I have won once... when a friend of mine told me what the answer was. :P No idea how she guessed it in first place, or if someone told her. Anyway, the item was not worth it at all.