Can I use my Fountain access to paint a side pet?

Lady Lyuba

Today I completed a quest from the Fountain Faerie. That was fun....now what? I wrote in the NT editorial a question asking if it was OK to send a pet from one of my sides to my main to get painted (and send them back later). However, I remember they previously answered a question stating that using one's success for another person is frowned upon (answering a hypothetical question of User A who had Rainbow Fountain access painting his friend's pet). So I don't know if I am allowed to do that or not. I thought I would ask here too, in case anybody here knows if it's allowed. I'm sure TNT might be able to answer this question, but if not, well....that's what this place is for, right? :laughingsmiley:

I do not know if TNT agrees and you might want to check just in case, but I have certainly done this myself and I cannot see why anyone would object. Helping a friend - in which case there might be real life or virtual compensation - seems a very different matter.

I agree. I don't see why you couldn't do this. Also, I didn't realize painting a friend's pet was frowned upon. I painted a pet for a friend at the Rainbow Fountain once before. I guess technically it wasn't, though, because I created the pet, got the Buzzin' avatar, and then gave the pet away, so therefore TNT wouldn't find it suspicious. (Hopefully.)

Yeah, this is totally fine. :) Your pets are your pets. Congrats on the FFQ!

Congrats on the FFQ!

It's too bad you can't paint a friend's pet. I'm not sure what I'd do if I get a FFQ right now.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.