*kicks out lazyness* Hi everyone!

Eri_K

Yay! Finally I made myself to make an account!

I'm usually really lazy to go out there *anywhere* and post, so I'm not sure on how much I can be around here, as I'm more random than the most random person you probably ever met in your life... LOL

English isn't my primary language, that is Portuguese. I also understand a bit of Spanish, Japanese and Korean, due to my musical taste, so I can hear and understand a bit. As here we can't hear, if it's written in Spanish I can understand but I don't know exactly how to answer. If it's in Japanese I can read hiragana and katakana, plus some basic kanji, but reading doesn't mean I know the words meanings... XD. Korean I can't read at all if it's not in roman characters.

I'm a self-learner and everything I know I had to learn alone... does it make sense? I'm not sure if it's written the right way...

So I want to say "Hi!" , "Oi!", "Ola!", "Hajimemashite!"... no idea on how to say something to start a conversation in Korean... LOL.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Your English is very good, and I'm extremely jealous of you understanding bits of different languages!

Welcome! I'm Xandria. It's nice to meet you. I've always been so envious of people who can understand other languages. I eventually want to learn french, myself. That's really awesome that you were able to teach yourself!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)