Keep Or Sell ? Help Me :D

Angeló

I'd open it. :) But, then again... I've had luck with things of that nature in the past. Have you? If you feel like 200k is too much of a profit to potentially lose, then sell. If you feel like you won't be too disappointed if it ends up being worthless, then open. Depends on how bad you need the NP's.

I vote that you open it. I know that if it was me and I sold it, I would "die" not knowing what was inside. :P I blame my love for gambles on why all of my RE items that hold a potential profit, and the treasure chests I find every so often on the shore, have all been opened, used, etc. But if you find a buyer and really want the NPs, then I suppose selling would be alright, too. ;)

I vote that you open it. I know that if it was me and I sold it, I would "die" not knowing what was inside. :P I blame my love for gambles on why all of my RE items that hold a potential profit, and the treasure chests I find every so often on the shore, have all been opened, used, etc. But if you find a buyer and really want the NPs, then I suppose selling would be alright, too. ;)

This is pretty much me. I have to know, even if it's probably worthless junk. But what if it's actually a good item? :P

Definitely open it. I couldn't sell something without knowing what's inside it. And you have to have a gamble with things every now and again. You never know, it might pay off to see what's inside ... and curiosity always gets the better of me.

I opened it ............ and I got ..............................

Gnorbu Chocolate Dubloon

Dark Chocolate Elephante

they're worth 3000 NP together lol

ah well .. no regrets .. i got it out of my system .. and im not desperate for NP

i'll def. sell the next one :P

I always sell those types of items instead of opening them. I plan to sell whatever item I get from it, and usually the unopened item is worth more than the common prizes because of the possibility of a rare item. I've had bad luck with them in the past, too, so I think it's more profitable to sell.