Better luck on your birthday?

~Xandria

Okay. So; this is something I'm really curious about. I came across a thread here not too long ago where people seemed to have better luck getting random avvies like 'lever of doom' and others, on neopets birthday. I'm unsure how true this is; but it seems like a lot of people were able to achieve some of the random avvies easier on that day.

My question is... do you think it would be the same on your own birthday? My birthday on neopets is tommorrow the 3rd. (My actual birthday is the 10th.... I have no clue why I didn't choose my real birthday) but anyways...

What do you think? :P

I personally didn't experience any increase on my birthday. Sigh. And to think that I was playing Neoquest II that time which meant I was constantly refreshing...

I heard that too but I am not sure, last year I didn't have many random events on my B-day, I think I just got a faerie quest. (January 14th is near so I will try again this year soon). I hope I can get more than one random event :D

It seems to still be random.

Two years ago on my birthday, I didn't play any games with extra page loads (Like Pyramids or NQ) and I got several faerie quests, NP and item events including an Aisha Transmog and Nerkmid. My birthday last year, I did play NQ for a good portion of the day and I think I maybe got 1 or 2 REs that were completely useless. They weren't even item/NP losses. They were like seeing a Shoyru flying overhead.

Yes, it's rumored that you have a better chance to get random events on your birthday. I'm not sure I believe it, since it does seem to vary wildly, and of course it's random so it's hard to prove. However, I like to believe it because it gives me hope for those random events!

I've definitely noticed an increase of random events on my birthday and on Neopets birthday. However, last Neopets birthday I tried for that Lever of Doom forever and didn't get it. Only useless random events. But it's still a nice bonus either way :)

I had a slight increase of random events on my birthday, but nothing substantial. But it can't hurt to try!