Sigh...

Naamah D.

So when I asked to cancel my Premium the person who helped me unfroze my account. I was wondering, I have a RoyalGirl Bori and a Zombie Bori on that account. On my Current account I have a Bori named Dizoo that I have had forever and was wondering, could I transfer Dizoo to the account with my other Boris and freeze my current main?

You are only allowed one main account, so you are free to choose whether you want to keep your unfrozen account or your new account as your main. Just freeze one of them or use one as a side account from now on (you may wish to write on the profile of the side account that it is now a side just to make everything clear). I can't think of a single situation where you are not allowed to move pets around your own accounts, so you should be safe.

Just curious as to why you want to freeze your main? Why not turn it into a side?

That's the magic question :P Suddenly, you weren't a financial asset.

When trying out the old premium, I got it cancelled by mentioning how easy it is to disable your account vs how difficult it was to cancel premium (you needed to send them a fax or call them or something equally roundabout).

Just curious as to why you want to freeze your main? Why not turn it into a side?

So what your saying is, turn my current main xxkillthelights93xx into a side account? How do I make it a side account even though I have done dailies on it?

Just stop using your current main account—plenty of people do that. You could leave a note that it's a side account on your userpage, but as long as there's no dailies activity on it anymore, you'll be fine.

Origonally I posted that xxkillthelights93xx was my main account, so now I have to put that xnothing_and_nowhere is my main and not a side :P