Has my Premium on my "old" account become cancelled yet?

Naamah D.

I had an old account where I had premium before the changes such as a 5th Neopet and stuff came into play. I got a premium notice email in July that read...

"This is just a friendly reminder to update your Premium payment information if you'd like to continue your service. If you haven’t added a payment source to your Premium account yet, please do so sooner rather than later to avoid any interruptions in your service.

Here's what you need to do to update your info"

This was back in July and I want to sign of for premium on my account I have now, so has the Premium membership on that account been cancelled already?

This isn't really a question any one of us can answer. Your best bet is to submit a ticket to TNT and ask them. Also depending on what method you chose to pay with you could go back and see if your subscription was renewed. To my understanding as long as your method of payment is approved, TNT will keep renewing your subscription until you personally cancel.

For example if you use PayPal, as long as there is sufficient funds in their on the renewal date, you will be billed again until you physically cancel your premium membership.

If you have access to that account you can log in and see if you have some of the features like the SSW.

Submit a ticket to TNT and they'll be able to help you.

None of us on the forums can really provide you with an exact answer.