What Are Your Guilty Pleasures?

flyingeevee

Checking on google/tumblr to see what Seth Macfarlane has been up to. No I can/will not explain this.

My occasional compulsions to listen to certain music, mainly that I liked when I was a kid (Hanson, Bangles, ABBA), sometimes I just can't help myself...

That or current pop songs I get stuck in my head

Oh goodness, I love reality TV. The trashier the better. Like the old VH1 dating shows with Flavor Flav. Those shows were pure gold.

This too!!

Do you remember blind date? To me that was like the trashiest of trashy TV shows and one of the first garbage dating shows I can remember. It was so cheesy...so bad...and I thought it was hilarious! I also liked those MTV ones - Date my mom, room raiders. I watch the Bachelor now, they try to make it seem "classier", it's not. If you put yourself on national TV, I get to make fun of you when you cry or act like an idiot :)

I would also say neopets, except I have no problems admitting to and defending my obsession with it.

nijiroppi - Cherry juice has some pretty amazing benefits...I copied a few below for you:

• For those who suffer from arthritis and gout, you will be relieved to find out that adding cherries to your diet can greatly decrease the intense pain associated with those ailments.
  • The distinctive deep red pigment cherries are known for comes from flavonoids; powerful antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the body.
  • Two tablespoons of tart cherry juice has been shown in studies to be just as effective as a melatonin supplement.
  • Eating cherries helps keep potassium and sodium in balance, and can prevent hypertension from occurring.

This too!!

Do you remember blind date? To me that was like the trashiest of trashy TV shows and one of the first garbage dating shows I can remember. It was so cheesy...so bad...and I thought it was hilarious! I also liked those MTV ones - Date my mom, room raiders. I watch the Bachelor now, they try to make it seem "classier", it's not. If you put yourself on national TV, I get to make fun of you when you cry or act like an idiot :)

Haha yeeeeeeeeeees! There is one that comes on late at night. It's called Baggage and Jerry Springer hosts it. It's absolutely amazing. People reveal the craziest things about themselves. Like eating toenails and picking up roadkill. People are nuts.

I feel like I have a lot of guilty pleasures XD

Neopets

Pokemon

Disney and Nick

Music stars from back when I was younger (Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, N*Sync, etc)

Honey Boo Boo (I got my gf into this. Sorry, not sorry XD)

Just some really bad reality TV and equally bad scripted TV.

And maybe some HP Forum RP.

While I don't feel guilty about my "guilty pleasures", here is what comes to mind as a start:

• NeoPets (duh!)
  • Nick at Night TV (I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, etc)
  • Bubble Baths, Candles, "Grape Juice"
  • Diet Coke
  • Cherry Garcia Ice Cream - Feel free to laugh based on above item :)
  • Sewing - Many times I stay up WAY to late in there and regret it at work the next day

Diet Coke is great! Have you tried Diet Coke Lime? Cherry Garcia is ice cream perfection. I really wish they had the ice cream bar version of it in my area more often. The Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt is okay, but the real thing rocks! Oh, man. Now I want to go to the store, and get a pint.

*Binge watching World's Dumbest, Chowder and the Ultimate Spider Man

*Fanfiction

*Concord/Dinner/Table Grapes

*Tiny cakes (not cupcakes)

*Buying fuzzy blankets

*Sleeping for a looooooonggg time or just lazing about in bed

*Neopets

Yeah. People try to make fun of me for playing Neopets, but I started a bit of a thing in my school, so meh. Fun is fun. I don't let people tell me what I should like.

I try not to be embarrassed for liking K-pop, but it does get a little silly (and over-sexualised). Probably the fanfiction thing that quite a few people were talking about and Hugh Grant movies. I'm a huge sucker for good rom coms.

• 1 year later...