Song you'd wanna listen forever

crystalsjoy

Free Bird from Lynyrd Skynyrd (Been my favourite song as far back as I can remember)

Darkness Within from Machine Head (lyrics in this song are amazing and both the acoustic and

versions are fantastic)

Come What May from Moulin Rouge & Midnight Light by Haley

The first song is my all time favorite song and will always happily hear it when it's on Shuffle or whenever I feel like it :laughingsmiley:

The last song is one of my favorite chill songs for whenever I want to relax ^^

hmm a tough one! i'd have to say...

taylor swift - state of grace (both regular and acoustic versions are amazing and i'm not sure which i'd pick to listen forever)

above & beyond - prelude

of course, these are my jams of the moment, who knows how i'll feel in a few months...

I've been listening to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop like seven times a day.

If not that then.... um.... Matt & Kim - Good For Great is always something that I listen to over and over again until my ears want to bleed.

Imagine Dragon - Radioactive

AWOLNation - Sail

The Naked and Famous - Young Blood will ALWAYS make me stop and turn up the volume. :D

Florence and the Machine - Shake it Out makes me want to cry a lot.

Really anything by Florence and the Machine. Or Postal Service.

*cough* I'm a Seattlite. >_>

Free Bird from Lynyrd Skynyrd (Been my favourite song as far back as I can remember)

Darkness Within from Machine Head (lyrics in this song are amazing and both the acoustic and

versions are fantastic)

I'm kinda in shock right now. I'm listening to freebird as I type this. When I saw your comment I was like, No way! :laughingsmiley: It's an amazing song.

Mine would have to be 'No Rain' by Blind Melon

& 3rd Planet by Modest Mouse.

Two???!!! Only two????

This is so hard!!!! I probably have to say...

Faint by Linkin Park: I am a huge Linkin Park fan and it's my favorite by them.

Kiss Me Judas by William Control: I love that guy...

@petrichor12 Us GC fans are amazing people. I've been listening to them since grades 5 and 6.

Headstone by Defeater.

It's amazing.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can only think of one off-hand. I tend to go through phases where I listen to nothing but one artist or CD. Right now, it's Fun, with Some Nights being the one I always put on repeat.

Seconded. :D I don't know why I love "Some Nights" so much, but I still can't hear enough of it right now.

I'm sure it'll pass though; I tend to wear songs out for myself pretty quickly. I don't think there's anything I could listen to forever!