Where can I find the lab map pieces in shop?

internalxorgans

LABMAP_zpsd1c7244c.png

Okay, I need your help. I have almost completed my first secret lab map ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am very excited but I can't seem to find the others in shop. I don't want to use trade post because I don't want expensive prices and don't want to wait so long for them to give me my map. I need three more and there the most expensive one. Can anyone send me a link to a someone's shop who is selling REASONABLE (UNDER 200K) map pieces? :) I need them quick. :O

Shop prices only go up to 99,999 NP. You'll have to use the trading post or auctions, just look for the cheapest. Some people respond very quickly to trades.

If you want to know the average prices for pieces, you can look here http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=secret+lab&name_type=partial&desc=&cat=0&specialcat=0&status=0&rarity=0&sortby=name&numitems=20 or here http://www.neo[Removed].us/forum/index.php

The most expensive piece will not be under 200K. Right now it's running around 550K or higher.

You can also get them for free in keyquest or use NC to get Noda's fortune cookies.

Buying a Fortune Cookie will not help you get the lab map. Before you can use the Lab Ray Fortune Cookie you need to have access to the lab, which means buying and assembling all the map pieces.

You can find some quick offers on the trading post. It shouldn't take you too long. Good luck completing your map! :)

I tired the auction. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Occasionally you can find the other pieces (especially #5 and 6) in shops when users decide to price them at 99,999 - I've bought a number of them that way. You just can't expect to find them immediately or often, because they're really cheap at that price so they're snatched up very quickly. If you decide to try it you just need to dedicate the time to refreshing the Shop Wiz a lot and know what to look for when results come up so you don't waste time going to a shop just to find out it's a piece you already have (usually the result page will only have one user listed because there's only one person selling the piece at that price, opposed to a list of several user shops).