Help?

EriqX

Earlier when I was logging into my account, I kept failing and typing it in wrong to the point where it asked for my birthday and then it said that i tried too many times and to wait an hour(i made a long password but then i wanted to go change it). The thing is, I dont remember the birthdate that I put in for my account. Will it ask for my birthday the next time I try to log in or will it just be a regular log in?

It resets it self after a while I think. I did that a while ago too. I was using a different computer and couldn't remember my account birthday. I think you only get 5 tries at it. You might have to wait until tomorrow (next neo day) or maybe in a few hours you'll be able to get in.

As a tip write down the birthday on your account if you used a fake one someplace safe where you know where it is an no one else can get access to it.

When I was locked out of my account I was lucky. I forgot to log out at home so when I got back home onto my computer I had no problems.

Good Luck!

I tried again to log it but it said that it was wrong again. Also when I tried to click onto the forgot account info(say your email and they'll send you the info), ive been waiting for a while now and it hasnt reached my inbox. It says that this email isnt accepting mail from neopets.com How do i stop this?(i use gmail.)

I'm not 100% familiar with gmail right now but it sounds like something in your user settings is causing an issue. Maybe Neopets is on your blocked list. My suggestion is go through your settings and see if that's where the problem is.

The thing is, I receive mails about things like neocash events and things like the advent calendar is back! but when I wont get any other mails. I already searched through my settings but I cant seem to find anything wrong .-.

If you know your password, try logging into Monkey Quest (monkeyquest.com) or, if you don't, submit a lost account email request via MQ.

It will use your Nickelodeon ID (same as your Neopets login) and may get the email to actually arrive in your inbox :)

If you know your password, try logging into Monkey Quest (monkeyquest.com) or, if you don't, submit a lost account email request via MQ.

It will use your Nickelodeon ID (same as your Neopets login) and may get the email to actually arrive in your inbox :)

Thanks snwflk it worked! For some reason i guess ill have to use that way instead now.

Quick question o_O why is it that when i visit my userlookup, it says that im online o_O. Im on my side account right now but i did have my settings switched to say online-lurking before. Does it say that only when im online or in general?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. These posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It will say that in general depending on what you put it as in your preferences. Thanks Snwflk I never thought about trying through Monkey Quest.

Ok thanks. Is there any way i can delete a ticket? I sent in a ticket about it yesterday and i would like to cancel it.( I put in my battledome items in the items that are equipped part of the ticket but i just remembered that I sold all my bd items already.)

For secret meepit stache, when i try to buy a power up it says: the server images50.neopets.com:80 requires a username and password. The server says: LDAP: images50.neopets.com

Is this normal? I fill it out and it popped up again when I clicked ok and went to type in my password to buy the powerup?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.