I got kicked out of the website :(

The_Warblers

I got constantly kicked out of the website (to the log-in page). I got to push F5 to be back in?

I don't think there is someone else logging in of my account because my password is updated frequently. BD-login & Pin enabled.

So, anyone has the same situation? or anyone knows what is going on? Another glitch at neopets?

Thanks thanks thanks

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Happened to me twice already today .... I was terrified (Thought I'm logged out / Hacked / Frozen / etc) .... but I refreshed and it was normal again

probably some wonky coding

Happened to me twice already today .... I was terrified (Thought I'm logged out / Hacked / Frozen / etc) .... but I refreshed and it was normal again

probably some wonky coding

Yes, my heart died a little at the first time being kicked out. I'm no longer worried much ...... Just being annoyed & confused of the situation

It's been happening to me a lot this morning, the first time ever that it's happened this much. :shiftyeyes_anim: If you refresh the page once or a few times, it goes back to what you were on before and recognizes you again. I think a better name for this thread would be "Repeating Log Out Error" or something. Now it sounds like you personally were banned. BTW this is also being discussed on the "Official...Issues" thread since last night as well. We're not alone. :whistle:

Yeah, it seems to be happening to everyone. I was really worried at first too, I freaked out and immediately changed my passwords, but it sounds like a glitch with the site.

I've just found to go back to the last page and re-click on whatever you were trying to click on (sometimes a few times) and eventually it will work.

It's been happening to me a lot this morning, the first time ever that it's happened this much. :shiftyeyes_anim: If you refresh the page once or a few times, it goes back to what you were on before and recognizes you again. I think a better name for this thread would be "Repeating Log Out Error" or something. Now it sounds like you personally were banned. BTW this is also being discussed on the "Official...Issues" thread since last night as well. We're not alone. :whistle:

Well, yeah, because when making this thread, I did not know that it happens to everyone. I thought something went wrong with just me :D

It happened to me two or three times earlier today. It kind of freaked me out because not once have I ever had this issue before!

It hasn't happened to me today though so hopefully they are working on it. :P