What time of day do you do your dailies?

~Xandria

Hi guys. :) This is really random but I'm just curious if you have a specific time each day (NST) that you do yours. Mine are usually done any time between 1AM NST - 3AM NST. Sometimes I feel like maybe I should wait because I may have better luck doing my dailies during the day. Silly right?

Do you feel like the time of day you do yours are "lucky" in any way?

Nope, I have no luck haha, well I have some but not much! I usually just do them whenever, it's totally random. If I'm up at 12 AM NST then I do them then but usually its around 6 AM NST when I get them.

I do them as soon as I log on for the first time each Neo-day, which at the moment I'm on as the clock strikes midnight. I'm too impatient to wait for a 'lucky' time of day, mainly because I don't believe there is one.

I do try and wait until later in the day to do my side account lab zaps though, so I have something else to look forward to.

I do it kinda weird. Generally as soon as I get up and get my PC out of sleep, its one of the first things I do. But I only do the "fun" ones (lab ray, shore, anchor etc. negg cause i like puzzles), and the timed ones like wheels and coltzan so that the timer can reset. Then I leave the more regular ones (read: less exiting prizes) for later.

But I don't have a specific time NST, just when I get up and then when I'm bored.

My lucky hour is when the day is nearly over ..... Like around 9pm - 12am. I will be (much) more likely to get great stuff around this range than in other hours. I knocked down a coconut the other day at the end of the day. I just got 10k at the Shore yesterday .....

Don't take me as silly but I think at a certain hour, there are maybe a limited numbers of great prizes / nps given out. Therefore, in the time range with least players, I ll get luckier

Try this range tomorrow & post your result here.

My lucky hour is when the day is nearly over ..... Like around 9pm - 12am. I will be (much) more likely to get great stuff around this range than in other hours. I knocked down a coconut the other day at the end of the day. I just got 10k at the Shore yesterday .....

Don't take me as silly but I think at a certain hour, there are maybe a limited numbers of great prizes / nps given out. Therefore, in the time range with least players, I ll get luckier

Try this range tomorrow & post your result here.

AHA! I'm not the only one who thinks this. It seems like when I do my dailies first thing at 12AM-3AM NST I tend to have worse luck than on the rare times I do it in late afternoon. I don't know why exactly but you could be onto something.

Thanks everyone!

Sunday - Wednesday, I start them at 6 am NST, without fail. (I'm at work, and it's the first thing I do when I get here. Well, I have to sort through the previous shift's emails, but I arrive early so I can get that finished before my shift starts at 6.) I generally have pretty good luck, especially with Coltzan's Shrine.

Thursday - Saturday, they're the first thing I do when I wake up, depending on when that is. I try my best to not do them at 12 am NST, even if I am up, because I'm totally disappointed when I wake up and can't do most of my dailies. It's too much of a habit of doing them first thing when I wake up. (And these days, I tend to have a bit less luck with them.)

Completely random- whenever I can find the time to access my comp.

I've tried to do the dailies at the so called luckier times but I don't seem to get anything extra special :P

I've also tried the rumored Shrine's times & it's always the sand feeling a bit warmer than usual. Not hard to tell I don't have luck on Neopia heh So nowadays I just do them whenever.