Describe your self in 3 words

The_Warblers

As the title says, most of us want to know more about others. But we are lazy to read lengthy introduction. So please find 3 words that describes you most accurately. The word could be Adj, Noun or even Verb & Adv, as long as they make sense

- Me -

Curious

Social

Books (but I'm definitely not a school nerd)

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE "7 WORDS RULE". SO POST 3 WORDS BUT ALSO DESCRIBE IT A LITTLE MORE =)

Baking, geek, introvert.

These three make up most of my life- I am a baker by trade, and I love baking to bits. I am a huuuge geek- I love all sorts of sci-fi and 'nerdy' things, and I really enjoy learning new things. I am a huge introvert- being around people is soooo exhausting for me, which is why I love things like Neopets so much. I can talk to people, but still 'recharge'.

Weellll, I think that mine'd be:

-Odd

-Animals (cats/xweetoks especially)

-Hyper

Odd: Because that's what I am; owing to my autism/Aspergers (:

Animals: I adore pretty much every animal on the planet. <3 And some that are from other planets/universes (e.g Xweetoks, the wyverns from Amulet)

Hyper: You DO NOT feed me sugar if you value your life. :dance: (BTW, that last emote is me on a sugar rush exactly)

Animals: I adore pretty much every animal on the planet. <3 And some that are from other planets/universes (e.g Xweetoks, the wyverns from Amulet)

Yay, another animal lover! :D I adore all the animals too, real or imagined.

Lazy

Introvert

Confident

I am incredibly lazy, which is why I haven't left the couch since like, 3. It is now like, 6. My head hurts, and I still have a towel on my head from my shower four hours ago, but meh. My cat is sleeping on me so.... yeah xDD

I'm an insane introvert, and get super happy over cancelled plans. I need alone time, or boyfriend time, to recharge my batteries.

Strangely, I am very confident in who I am and what I do. I'm pretty freaking awesome once you accept that I'm lazy and I'm an introvert. Haha