What TV series ........

The_Warblers

Currently obsessing over Doctor Who. I just can't get enough of it, even though it keeps messing with my emotions. Nobody ever told me it was so darned sad.

I also love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, regardless of all the hate I get for it. It's a pretty amazing show, and very well animated. :P

Other than that, I don't really watch much. We don't have tv, just Netflix. Plus I don't have time for much show watching. I do love Psych though...

My mom just got really into Once Upon a Time, but they only have the first season on Netflix.

• 1 year later...

I LOVE THE VOICE. Can't wait for it to come back to TV :)

I also can't get enough of Pretty Little Liars atm and Once Upon A Time. I keep watching re-runs of Gossip Girl.

OBSESSED with the walking dead!! OCTOBER 12 OCTOBER 12...I can't wait! I've yet to do my off-season go back and watch the past seasons before the new one starts yet, but there's still time. I have watched the comic-con trailer more times than I care to admit. And by watched, I mean studied like a crazy person.

I said obsesssed, right?

In the meantime I've been watching America's Got Talent, Bachelor in Paradise (yes, I'll admit it), and Blue Bloods.

Come on fall, bring me back all my good shows.

Face Off - I usually don't watch reality, but this... this is different.

CSI - On break, been loyal since the beginning.

The Big Bang Theory - I avoided this for so long, but I'm addicted now.

Once Upon a Time - Same as TBBT, avoided, but love it now.

River Monsters - I'm a documentary geek.

Republic of Doyle - Canadian, and it's funny.

Orange is the New Black - Because... reasons...

Plus a whole lot of other stuff that isn't even on anymore (Star Trek, Friends, Reba, Fringe).

• 2 weeks later...

Bleach is my all-time can't-live-without-it favorite. I've been addicted to it from the start, and I'm really up the creek when it ends. I also love Attack on Titan, NCIS, and Royal Pains.

Is anyone watching "Outlander" on the Starz newtork? It's based on the Outlander book series. I am currently a new subscriber of Starz and *ONLY* because of the Outlander series!

"The Biggest Loser" starts tonight. I'll be watching that too!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really excited about the new Gotham show, I wanna watch that which is competing against The Big Bang Theory, both premiering on September 22 at 8 pm (I'm going to be at work) but my PVR can record a max of 2 shows at once :rock: :thumbsup: :guitar: :happydance:

but TBBT will switch back to it's normal Thursday slot of 8 pm on October 30 and then Gotham is competing with 2 Broke Girls which will be Mondays at 8 starting October 27

I also like Survivor (IDKY) and CSI, I don't like that CSI: Cyber will be replacing CSI mid-season :axehead:

oh, and I hate that Two and a Half Men is doing a HIMYM season long wedding, how unoriginal :hmmph:

I'm notably a big fan of MLP, Doctor Who, and Star Trek (grew up with that one), as well as A:TLA, and LoK is good too, but not as good as the first. Still need to watch Book 3, thought it wouldn't air till fall so I completely missed it this summer T_T Worse, I think it's been cancelled. :sad02:

Another show I've been watching recently is Attack on Titan...well, watching it again really. I'm normally not all that crazy about dreary crapsack shows like this, but it's just exciting watching hopefully for humans to overcome the Titans. Oh help, I think I'm getting back into anime, especially now that I think I even want to start watching Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, FMA Brotherhood, and Madoka Magica....ohhh dear....

I also have Gravity Falls on my "NEED TO WATCH" list, and I still never finished Adventure Time. Whoops...Instead of being on Netflix, I'm on Tumblr blogging or in SAI drawing. *headdesk*

I've also been watching Face Off, one of the only reality shows I watch. Since I'm more into film and effects, the reality shows that air on SyFy are more my thing. The other is Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge, whose first season has come to a close months ago, and I do hope there will be another season next spring!

I've also been watching shows like The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson every now and then (since 2010! Geoff Peterson is awesome XD) Also the Big Bang Theory, my mom's been watching it a ton recently, so...so have I. XD I love comedy.

My favorite show genres, in general, are sci-fi, fantasy, and animation. Anime occasionally, but cultural issues that don't translate well here can be a problem.

Unfortunately, I now have an unpopular opinion of OUAT. I've been watching Once Upon a Time since it aired....and I'm honestly sick of the misery. Everybody has a tragic backstory (a character does NOT need a Dark and Troubled Past to be interesting), and they STILL continue to keep being made miserable, "Oh, something good might happen? No, let's shatter ALL hope you have and make sure you never find true love or go home and snuff out any light there may be because you must stay miserable. Mmmmm, your tears are delicious. Could you fill my cup with more of your tears?" say the writers to the characters. Some of these things I find unnecessary. Are they not allowed to be happy for once? Their lives in the Enchanted Forest were miserable, same in Storybrooke...it's like there will not be a Happily Ever After for any of them. This in a nutshell is why I have gained Darkness Induced Audience Apathy for the show. Real life is depressing enough and I do not find hard drama to be entertaining at all. This is why I prefer shows like Friendship is Magic because it's a lot more optimistic and cheerful than OUAT will ever be, and it shows characters do NOT have to have Dark and Troubled Pasts to be interesting.

The rant was a bit off topic as this is about shows you like and I did cover a lot of them. But I needed to get this off of my chest and I'm pretty sure I will not be watching the next season of the show. It makes me sad that Elsa and Anna are now being dragged into this miserable show.

I don't know about making a topic of TV shows we don't like as much....it could lead to complaining about shows you don't watch and complaining about fandoms of shows you don't watch or whose members you have not met. Or complaining about fandoms based on having only seen or met the negative side of it. (I have encountered such people before).

I'm notably a big fan of MLP, Doctor Who, and Star Trek (grew up with that one), as well as A:TLA, and LoK is good too, but not as good as the first. Still need to watch Book 3, thought it wouldn't air till fall so I completely missed it this summer T_T Worse, I think it's been cancelled. :sad02:

Another show I've been watching recently is Attack on Titan...well, watching it again really. I'm normally not all that crazy about dreary crapsack shows like this, but it's just exciting watching hopefully for humans to overcome the Titans. Oh help, I think I'm getting back into anime, especially now that I think I even want to start watching Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, FMA Brotherhood, and Madoka Magica....ohhh dear....

I also have Gravity Falls on my "NEED TO WATCH" list, and I still never finished Adventure Time. Whoops...Instead of being on Netflix, I'm on Tumblr blogging or in SAI drawing. *headdesk*

I've also been watching Face Off, one of the only reality shows I watch. Since I'm more into film and effects, the reality shows that air on SyFy are more my thing. The other is Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge, whose first season has come to a close months ago, and I do hope there will be another season next spring!

I've also been watching shows like The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson every now and then (since 2010! Geoff Peterson is awesome XD) Also the Big Bang Theory, my mom's been watching it a ton recently, so...so have I. XD I love comedy.

My favorite show genres, in general, are sci-fi, fantasy, and animation. Anime occasionally, but cultural issues that don't translate well here can be a problem.

Attack on Titan you really have to consistently watch watch from the start to understand. It's a little a little insane, but I love it. I'd love to discuss it more, but I really don't want to give spoilers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching The Voice now & I just finished season 2 of Orange Is The New Black. A very satisfying ending, but not as satisfying as I'd like it to be because I already read that Vee got hit by a bus. I am hoping that she will stay dead, and not come back to life like Pensatucky

Right now I'm currently into The Guild.
Also Orange is the New Black, but I'm spacing out how often I watch that, because I'm running out of episodes on Netflix.. xD

I was watching The Lottery on Lifetime but the season just ended, and the same with Under the Dome.
I have one episode left of Season 2 of American Horror Story that I'm refusing to watch because I'm like that.. I avoid watching the final episode because then I'd be sad it's over. ; ^ ;

Big Walking Dead fan here. But I almost feel as if my interest is slowly fading..maybe it was just this past season, it was really 'meh' for me ; ~ ;

I'm a huge Orange is the New Black fan too. I can't help but watch them back-to-back. I should'a spaced them out too. :mellow: :P

I'm a couple seasons behind in the Walking Dead right now, 'cause I usually wait for netflix to watch anything. I already finished off all the Scandal seasons they offer too.

As far as other series go, I like Bob's Burgers, American Ninja Warrior, American Horror Story, and Bate's Motel. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few :)

Orange is the new black.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just started watching Beauty and the Beast. I'm surprised at how much I like it. It's definitely nothing like the disney story. They've done a really good job with it.

Just got into this recently too... thought it will be a disney kind of thing but i really love it.

Scandal, OUAT, Blacklist just started again so i'm doing those week by week... waiting for supernatural, The Mentalist to begin.

And of course my educational tutorials :rolleyes_anim: