Lab Possible Species

crystalsjoy

I think it can do all species, except for krawk and draik. At the very least, these species are very rare.

This. There have been reports of people getting them, but it may not be possible any longer, or it may just be very very rare. In order to get a lab-only colour on a Krawk or a Draik (like a Robot Draik), you'd have to get the pet by other means (moprhing potion, etc), and then zap it-- with the possibility that the pet may change species.

Congrats on the lutari zap. :D

This. There have been reports of people getting them, but it may not be possible any longer, or it may just be very very rare. In order to get a lab-only colour on a Krawk or a Draik (like a Robot Draik), you'd have to get the pet by other means (moprhing potion, etc), and then zap it-- with the possibility that the pet may change species.

Congrats on the lutari zap. :D

Oh, Thank you :) ♥

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You can still get Krawk and Draik, the rarest species is actually Poogle to zap into.

If you consider how many Colour/species combos there are. on top of the other things the lab ray can do. Chances of you getting exactly what you want are pretty slim

If you consider how many Colour/species combos there are. on top of the other things the lab ray can do. Chances of you getting exactly what you want are pretty slim

That's why I don't zap for colors or species. It would only work if you don't have a specific color or species in mind, and are just looking for something good or pretty. I would consider zapping for the pound, though, if I wasn't zapping my own pet for BD stats.

The lab ray can do any combination really, with all but these colours: Baby, Pirate, Plushie, Quiguki, Royal, and Usuki (Sorce-Jellyneo)

Does anyone know about newer colors like 8 bit and maybe maracite? An 8 bit anything would be awesome.

You can still get Krawk and Draik, the rarest species is actually Poogle to zap into.

I actually zapped my poogle into a green Lutari. What's rarer? Lutari or Poogle?

I forgot that about 8 bit! Well I feel like a noob. It would be cool to see a paintbrush for it!

And congrats on your green lutari, crystalsjoy!

Thank you Nika. :) And yes I want an 8-bit paintbrush too.

8-bit used to be lab-only, but there's an 8-bit Power-Up Potion.

And congrats on the Lutari zap, crystalsjoy!

Thank you :) If you have the lab I wish you the best ♥

What's your reference for the rarest species to zap into? I got my poogle from the lab, but she was just a plain red then. I zapped her again and she turned jelly. I thought she looked better.

What's your reference for the rarest species to zap into? I got my poogle from the lab, but she was just a plain red then. I zapped her again and she turned jelly. I thought she looked better.

This isn't the one Sid is using, judging by the placement of the poogle, but it's pretty interesting still: http://lablog.sunnyneo.com/stats.php

This isn't the one Sid is using, judging by the placement of the poogle, but it's pretty interesting still: http://lablog.sunnyneo.com/stats.php

I agree. It's interesting. There isn't a Draik or a Krawk in the list. And Lutaris are high up in rank at 2.14% compared to a Bori or Ogrin at only 1.8% chance.