New Battledome and Defenders of Neopia problems?

Lenia

So, I've been stuck at Mission 5 for awhile because I was not able to beat the Brain Tree with the old Battledome.

Now that they've changed it, and I've had time to train my Gelert, I managed to defeat him on the easy level (previously his normal level on the old Battledome since there didn't used to be a difficulty setting). The problem is, it doesn't seem to be registering with Defenders of Neopia. :/

I'm completely stumped. Do I need to defeat the Brain Tree on a higher difficulty, or is this just a glitch that will be sorted out eventually?

Yup, that's the same one I was working on when the old one went down. I tried it the other day after they released the avatars, hoping they had also gotten the DoN series going, with no luck, and then found out by looking at Beta news they didn't have it ready yet.

• 6 months later...

Well hopefully they'll be able to fix it soon, because I can finally beat meerca henchmen!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact vyvren if you have any questions regarding this action.