BD avatars no longer available?

mrticklebunny

The battledome avatars ARE AVAILABLE!!! I have a Darigan Tonu on my side and I've been able to help people this last week get the Tonu Charge avatar.

It's possible that some aren't working properly. Be sure to check our NeoAvatars for solutions and make sure you followed the instructions. :)

Defenders of Neopia trophies aren't being awarded yet. (Avatars are being granted, and the Bob trophy is also working now.)

^Always go read the BD news before asking a question.

If some avatars are not working as of now, send a ticket to TNT.

Are you only going by whether or not you got the avatar event, or did you also check your avatars to see if they had been awarded? Sometimes you don't get the event, but the avatar is awarded anyway.

KC is right. You should check your avi count and see if you have it. :) It didn't show up for me and I am just now realizing I have the ghost lupe avatar. (one week later) LOL. What's weird is I'm getting this error when I try to bless my shoyru with a bottled faerie: Sorry! The Battledome is down right now and Neopets cannot gain faerie blessings.

Is the BD like habi and is recieving a nightly maintenance? That's the only thing I can think of. If it is I wasn't aware of that. Hmm. I'll try again later today I guess. xD

EDIT: wait, you said you were recieving an error message D: Is it that error message? That sucks. I guess we should both send in tickets. Lol.

Ohh, right. The faerie abilities have not been activated yet, so that's why it's not working. I totally forgot about that.

Oh my gosh, no wonder. I feel stupid because I completely forgot about that little fact. Woops. D: I wonder how long it's going to take for the BD to be "officially ready". I really cannot wait.

I've got the same problem with some avatars I guess... Equiping dark nova didn't work out as an avatar for me :/

I think for all of the avi's you have to equip something on - it isn't working. Not sure why that is exactly, I'm just assuming. Since I was able to get ghost lupe and meuka.

I'm assuming since Faerie abilities and equipping are all going to be conducted through the battledome itself, instead of your inventory like previously, so they probably haven't managed either of those options yet.

Yeah you guys are probably right. Oh well, happy enough I could get my Shoyru-Tough avatar now, might try for some others later when the BD is fully released.

• 2 weeks later...

Did, they sent me a response that they have my ticket filed away and don't know when the problem will be fixed

Just out of curiousity, you are losing a fight against a lupe right? I made that mistake the first time. If not then I'm not sure. Make sure you check your avi count though, since the actual event hasn't been popping up.

I'm with you, mrticklebunny. This looks like a lot of uncertainty... I still really want the Battle Faerie avatar, but it takes so much fighting I don't want to work on it unless I'm 100% sure the avvie is still a possibility.

I'm with you, mrticklebunny. This looks like a lot of uncertainty... I still really want the Battle Faerie avatar, but it takes so much fighting I don't want to work on it unless I'm 100% sure the avvie is still a possibility.

Battle Faerie avvie is working, I got it just the other day after going through my rounds of beating the stuffing out of the chia clown.

Just out of curiousity, you are losing a fight against a lupe right? I made that mistake the first time. If not then I'm not sure. Make sure you check your avi count though, since the actual event hasn't been popping up.

I've lost against Balthazar with two different neopets