Forum Newbie

Annieji

Hello everyone!

My RL name is Annette but you can call me Annie or my 'sitar' name of Annieji - which also happens to be my user name for my main Neo account! I have 3 side accounts there, now; two were created this year! I'm a Kougra fanatic & have only Kougra's for pets!

I've been on Neo for six and a half years now; I've been using TDN's Daililes for as long as I can remember!

I'm not generally a big forum person, but I find myself here & posting, mostly so I can join the ALP Lending Chain!

Wishing everyone a great day!

Annieji :)

WOW! What a great response! :)

Thank you all for your great welcome!

No sweat, karmacow, I'm terrible with names, as well!

I would've "liked" everyone's posts but I've reached my quota for the day lol :eh:

Thank you Bee, El Bandito, karmacow, Haliaetus, & Justina for your warm welcome, it's much appreciated! :happydance:

(I easily get enthused about small things, especially in Neopia! I love Neopia not only because it's fun, but it's the only place I ever have any good luck! lol)

Hello Annie, welcome to the forums!

I love baby Kougras, they're so adorable & seem to be full of curiousity :D

I'm a very deep-in-the-woods lurker at another forum but I don't have any of that problem here.

Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have :)

wow! What a wonderfully friendly place I find myself in!

Thanks so much for the cookies, Rebecca!

They are indeed delicious! :yum:

(brushes tons of crumbs off lap - went great w/my morning tea!)

Thanks for the warm welcome, Zephyr! :)

It is indeed appreciated!

And goodness gracious, jurrasicshark/Jordan, what a real delight to see you here! :)

I was just fixing to reply to these very kind folks here & then zip back "home" to see if you got my NM! :)

I can see I'm going to have to add you as a NF, you are so fun to talk & trade with!

So excited about Advent Calendar starting tomorrrow, along with Stocking Stufftacular!

And I completely forgot about The Gift of NC (I never get a lot but anything IS appreciated!)

Hope everyone's having a marvelous Friday & is as excited as I am for tomorrrow to arrive! :D

May seem goofy, but for those of us with family not nearby, Neo is a real blessing this time of year!

Makes this month a lot easier to just enjoy & just have fun!

Guess today would be a good day to finish removing autumn/fall items from my closet & start putting in the winter/holiday items!

(something I'm not really looking forwards to - I wish they had a better closet/SDB system! I dread change of seasons/holidays simply because of this reason!)

Off I goes to see if Jordan's around & also give another shot at getting a Shield of Light in from the Faerie Claw in the new BD!

May Good Luck be with me! :P

Wishing everyone a simply grand NeoDay! :thumbsup:

a ps to Zephyr - I have only one baby Kougra & her name is KooGara46 - she was my first ever Neopet & when I finally got around to the BD, she got hit almost immediately, turning my lovely Blue Kougra into this cute little Baby Kougra who couldn't wear ANYTHING (they hadn't even gotten the Valentine Baby Bonnet & Binky, yet!)

I was devastated! :whaa:

And wanted to turn her back, immediately! But in looking at the cost, etc., I grudgingly kept her that way - because of that incident, I adopted TIGRE_PKI & adore him more than anything! He is just an awesome Kougra!

I wanted another Blue Kougra, although of course I realize now that wasn't so important, especially because I knew I definitely wanted a Spotted Kougra - so I finally created Katriannya after a long time of searching the Adoption Agency for a Blue Kougra (which I pretty quickly managed to paint spotted)

It never ceases to amaze me how attached one can get to one's pets over time!

I've been training & fighting Kat, mostly because Spotted PB's aren't that expensive - but another member finally talked me into making Koo my battle pet, so back to training we go! :ph34r:

I'm proud my main pets aren't all level 1 etc but have to admit, it's good to very clearly choose a Battle Pet & stick to that one as I'm sure everyone here realizes just how expensive training is! But a nice way to kick off the new BD & 2013, I guess! (:

Yep, I'm nuts about Neo & my Pets but at least I know I'm not alone!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Hi Jessica! :)

Thanks for the welcome, it's much appreciated! :)

I've got a temporary Kacheek at the moment I ended up having to create in order to get the "Kacheek Swim" avatar - and last night, I 'met' a really lovely gal through a small nc mall trade who lent me the Fairy Queen Doll so I could snag that one, too! :yes:

I'm up to 215, now! YAY!!! :thumbsup: :happydance:

But my lender massively impresses me, her avatar count is 295!!!

Isn't that awesome, wow! :rock:

Hopefully, maybe someday I'll be able to join the ALP & get close to that number, as well!

(I can always hope, eh?! lol :rolleyes_anim: )

Anyways, really nice to 'meet' you, Jessica! :)