Got My GMC Prizes :D

Angeló

If anyone would like to sell their stamp I'd love to buy it from you. I gave up on the challenges this year, but would really love to have the stamp in my album.

Got one thanks! :)

I got a level 2 trophy and I think it's really cute looking. :D

mmmm hehehe sorry LOSERS :P

I like the Pirate Trophy ... really neat :)

gmc_trophy5_pirate.gifvs gmc_trophy5_ninja.gif

Ooh, I really like the pirate trophy... Though I'm also fond of my ninja one.

If anyone would like to sell their stamp I'd love to buy it from you. I gave up on the challenges this year, but would really love to have the stamp in my album.

I got a level 2 trophy and I think it's really cute looking. :D

I don't really care much about stamps if you want mine--I can just give it to you.

I love my little level 4 trophy! Even though I didn't complete Bruno, am super pleased. Congratulations everyone I know y'all worked hard on these challenges. :D

I too am looking for the stamp, so if anyone's got one they're not going to use, PM me here, I'd love to nab it!

I thought the warrior wig looks ridiculous, but it doesn't look so bad on your Peo!! :) Guess it just needs the right customisation!

I'm also another person that is in need of the stamp, so PM me or contact me on Neo if you'd like to sell to me. ^^

Oooh, that wig looks way better on than I thought it would!

I love both designs of trophies! Though, i am glad that I went with the Pirates in the end. :)

gmc_trophy2_pirate.gif

Here's what I got for level 2 for the Pirates team. Not too bad since I was terrible at most of the games. At least there were enough days where you just needed to send in scores for random games or favorite games and I was able to get more than just a participant medal. I'm happy that I got a cool looking trophy.