How puzzling game challenge

icedragonair

"Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 puzzle games."

I was wondering if someone knows which games qualify for this? I have sent loads of scores in all kinds of different puzzle games (on the qualify list, and presumably from the top 10, since I picked the first games on the popular page) but I cant get the challenge.

My apologies if this isn't posted in the right section.

Did you filter them by popularity?

That's what I did, but I'm playing on Pirates side...

I did, and it didn't work for me. I tried earlier this morning; maybe it's fixed now.

I played Faerie Bubbles, Destruct-o-Match, Roodoku, Princess Lunara, Sutek's Tomb, and Wingoball, but no prize yet.

Hi all, newbie to TDN here. Just to be sure, is the challenge still down for Team Ninja? I still can't claim the prize, and I've completed all challenges on the day and it seems a shame to miss this last one because of a glitch. It's still down, right? *paranoid whipping of head*

Thanks for the heads up.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nope, still trying myself here. I've played all qualifying games from the puzzle category that loads automatically after clicking the links, as well as those that come up after clicking the 'most popular' category. The games list shows them as being 'complete', yet the prize cannot be claimed and the GMC Progress Page shows it as incomplete. Meh, y u no work? :/

Did you guys figure it out?

Click the puzzle games link and sort by popularity, pick the first five that you see/like in the top ten that are also qualifying games for the GMC.

E.g. faerie bubbles, kiko match, destruct-o-match, Sutek's tomb, wingoball, juice break, rooduko, princess lunara, maths nightmare, spellseeker.

Also TNT has added on extra time to complete today's challenges. I think it's up until some point on Wednesday. I'm not sure exactly!

Did you guys figure it out?

Click the puzzle games link and sort by popularity, pick the first five that you see/like in the top ten that are also qualifying games for the GMC.

E.g. faerie bubbles, kiko match, destruct-o-match, Sutek's tomb, wingoball, juice break, rooduko, princess lunara, maths nightmare, spellseeker.

Also TNT has added on extra time to complete today's challenges. I think it's up until some point on Wednesday. I'm not sure exactly!

Yep, it works now, thanks :) Might I just add that Juice Break and Princess Lunara aren't in the qualifying games list, so they might not count in submissions. Cheers :)