Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

How is everyone doing with Snot Splatter? I've been working on it for a while now and can't seem to get over 10k!

I had an awful time with Snot Splatter. I think the trick is to try to get the x2 multiplier as soon as possible. The 3rd level is the best one to use it on, if you have it. But if you see a good chain, it can really rack up the points.

I had an awful time with Snot Splatter. I think the trick is to try to get the x2 multiplier as soon as possible. The 3rd level is the best one to use it on, if you have it. But if you see a good chain, it can really rack up the points.

That's what I thought. Except I don't seem to get the 2x multipler? The button for that is gray and unclickable. Are the bonuses random?

That's what I thought. Except I don't seem to get the 2x multipler? The button for that is gray and unclickable. Are the bonuses random?

As far as I can tell, the bonuses are random. I could never see a connection to the bonuses I got.

^ if you don't get the 2x multiplier, just use the 2x snot bonus (i seem to get this bonus more often). not as good as the 2x multiplier, but it increases your chance of completing a level with one click and therefore increasing your score.

also, anyone else having trouble with the bonuses of the 5 puzzle score challenge? i opened one bonus box, played the same 5 games again and the next bonus box didn't seem to open.

Woot! We're leading! 51% VS 49% Great going guys!

For Snot Splatter, you have to try and get as big a chain reaction as you can. Try to enlarge small blobs to near bursting. TDN has an excellent guide right here: http://www.thedailyn.../snot-splatter/ or alternatively, try this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~Kinsogo.

I finally sent a score for every single qualifying game. Dar-BLAT was a pain but if you turn up the sound and listen, the darblat slides down at the second long drum beat. I finally hit it!

EDIT:

I have no idea if I get anything for completing ALL qualifying games but whatever. I'm a completionist. Lol!

Alright.. I need help with ONE more challenge. xD I have only played Snot Splatter once and failed.. but I figured I'd ask for some tips before I try again. Does anyone have any helpful tips on getting to 15,000 in this game? :)

Woo!!! Go Ninjas!!! We rule!! I didn't complete Bruno either but got a level four trophy too!!!

BTW What is the highest level trophy you can get?

Hahaha! How funny. This just showed up in the Second Hand Shoppe! I'm guessing a Pirate ditched this pretty quick. lol These little signs are so silly.

gif_gmc_sign_defeat.gif