Assignment 53 and Jumpin' Gem Heist?

xSummer

I am using Chrome. I just tried Assignment 53 and it isn't loading, there's just a black screen. Jumping Gem Heist isn't either, it's stuck on a green screen that says NeoBIOS...Hmmmm. This is odd. Never used to have issues with these games! I hope neither are involved in the GMC or we'll really be in trouble!

games that don't load for me that i know of so far are: assignment 53, crisis courier, darigan dodgeball, tunnel tumble, wrath of the snowager... there could be more though?

i hope it's fixed soon. i use firefox primarily but they don't seem to load on chrome either.

Those games aren't working on explorer either. Crisis Courier gave out on me 'just' as I was getting the Games Master Avvie (finally).

Add: But TNT does have quite a bit of new stuff up right now, maybe something isn't mixing right with the games.

I could load Assignment 53 in Firefox but not chrome, and tried a few others in firefox, but most still wont work right for me, I'm down to 9 games needing to be completed (some either I can't get because they are too hard or impossible--splat a sloth, or some that just won't load at all in any browser I try) :(

Got Assignment 53 to load in Firefox. Jumpin' Gem Heist, Ugga Drop, and Wrath of the Snowager are not loading at all, and Wheeler's Wild Ride, when I click send score, goes right back to the beginning and won't even attempt to send the score.

I've been having the same problems with the same games!