XBOX 360 :D

Naamah D.

Wait for Black Friday! (I'm sure you are) Do you like Kinect?

In Walmart they're doing a $gB 360 with Skylanders for $149.

Or you can get a 4GB 260 with Disneyland Kinect and Kinect Adventures for $199.

OR you can get a 250GB 360 with Black Ops 2, Forza 4 and Skyrim for $250 :-)

Wait for Black Friday! (I'm sure you are) Do you like Kinect?

In Walmart they're doing a $gB 360 with Skylanders for $149.

Or you can get a 4GB 260 with Disneyland Kinect and Kinect Adventures for $199.

OR you can get a 250GB 360 with Black Ops 2, Forza 4 and Skyrim for $250 :-)

Best Buy even has the 250GB bundle for $200 on Black Friday, although it lacks the Black Ops 2. I haven't seen any bundles with that. :x However that's still what I'll be getting, because my Xbox just broke last week after four years of no problems. :P

I'm going to wait until Black Friday to buy it. I was going to order it on Thursday, but then I was told by my mom that Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving.

I'm really psyched. I'm getting four games to start.

See, I have a PS3, but since I'm getting a 360, I'm going to stop buying games for the PS3, and focus on my 360 library. I'm very well-rounded when it comes to gaming :P

I'm going to wait until Black Friday to buy it. I was going to order it on Thursday, but then I was told by my mom that Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving.

I'm really psyched. I'm getting four games to start.

See, I have a PS3, but since I'm getting a 360, I'm going to stop buying games for the PS3, and focus on my 360 library. I'm very well-rounded when it comes to gaming :P

What kind of games are you going to buy? :)

What kind of games are you going to buy? :)

I am getting Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition, Devil May Cry 4, Velvet Assassin, and Castlevania Lords of Shadow. I'm also getting an HDMI cable for the 360.

Aww! That's awesome! I'm so jelly... I really want one, too. I share with my brothers, but they are currently hogging it because of Halo.

But singing "Halo" by Beyonce while they play seems to clear the living room quickly for me. I don't even make it through the first verse before there's a free controller. :laughingsmiley:

XBOX ftw :D I miss mine so much :( I need to bring it to Uni!

There's been a slight change in plans for games. I'm getting Dante's Inferno, Devil May Cry 4, Dead or Alive 4, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Darksiders. I'd figured I'd get more games if I got them pre-owned.

There's been a slight change in plans for games. I'm getting Dante's Inferno, Devil May Cry 4, Dead or Alive 4, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Darksiders. I'd figured I'd get more games if I got them pre-owned.

That's usually the way to go. Nine times out of ten I get pre-owned games. :P

• 2 months later...

Dude you gotta get the xbox 360 limited edition star wars kinect version!!!! the xbox is blue and white and looks like R2D2 and its just plain awesome!!!!!! Look it up on amazon to see what i'm talking about - you will fall in love instantly!