Bad luck today

Naamah D.

So I'm trying to give some of my pets some morphing potions. Mariola got morphed into a Koi and Midnight got morphed into a Gnorbu. Then, I saw a Red Poogle morphing potion for less than 30k...right after Dizoo became sick from the Wheel of Excitment. I tried everything in my power to earn my NP back.

I even tried one of those Faerieland Employment Agency jobs. I ran out ot time with that job and only have 202 neopoints left....doesn't that suck? Has anyone ever had bad luck like this?

Yeah, I've had awful luck in the past. A few months ago, a RE took a Chokato card I'd borrowed from TDN. 3,100,000 NPs down the drain in an instant.

I'm afraid to borrow any item ever now even though I have more than enough collateral.

So I'm trying to give some of my pets some morphing potions. Mariola got morphed into a Koi and Midnight got morphed into a Gnorbu. Then, I saw a Red Poogle morphing potion for less than 30k...right after Dizoo became sick from the Wheel of Excitment. I tried everything in my power to earn my NP back.

I even tried one of those Faerieland Employment Agency jobs. I ran out ot time with that job and only have 202 neopoints left....doesn't that suck? Has anyone ever had bad luck like this?

Yea that sucks. I think you should play games like Fashion Fever, Kash Bahser, Meerca Chase, Math's Nightmare. etc. Try Habi or Key Ques and do food club.

Oh...my....gosh!!! Some really nice Neopian gave me one!!!! If they are on TDN right now(I forgot the username), thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You're going to make my little Nahemah smile!!!!

well there you go , your bad luck changed to good :)

nice of them to send you a MP ..

but yeah for future reference, Red Poogle MP's go for 20-25k right now ... so you might want to save for another Poogle if you like :)

well there you go , your bad luck changed to good :)

nice of them to send you a MP ..

but yeah for future reference, Red Poogle MP's go for 20-25k right now ... so you might want to save for another Poogle if you like :)

I'm going to morph three more of my pets into a Tuskaninny, Lenny, and Kyrii, but if I ever want another Poogle I'll keep that in mind :)