NC Mall: Battledome Gear Mystery Capsule!

complicatedwishes

To celebrate the new battledome, there is a new mystery capsule which can be found in Future Fashions called Battledome Gear Mystery Capsule. If you don't have access to Future Fashions, then don't worry, the capsule will be available to everyone else very soon!

mall_mc_battledomegear.gif

mall_wig_mccrownlikehelmet.gifmall_acc_chainshoulder.gifmall_hh_flairweapon.gifmall_bg_mcbattleruins.gif

Warrior Wig and Helmet | Chainmail Shoulder Armour | Golden Jewelled Flail | Castle Battle Ruins Background

I like what they're doing to incorporate NC and the BD. I was so afraid they'd make NC weapons that were just amazing, but none of that so far, at least! The wearable armour here is gorgeous looking. :D I allllllmost want to buy some caps!

The helmet looks good on most species ... male and female alike ...

however i'm not a big fan of shoulder armour ... many pets have no shoulders ...

and the bg is not that awesome ...

but i really hope they won't start releasing awesome NC weapons ..!! i mean , i dont know what to think about this stealing claw thing and what these items it steals can do in the BD to begin with ...

The helmet looks good on most species ... male and female alike ...

however i'm not a big fan of shoulder armour ... many pets have no shoulders ...

and the bg is not that awesome ...

but i really hope they won't start releasing awesome NC weapons ..!! i mean , i dont know what to think about this stealing claw thing and what these items it steals can do in the BD to begin with ...

The stealing claw has absolutely no actual 'use' in the BD- you just get a NC clothing item when you use it. So I'm not bothered by that- if that gets some people to try to BD for the first time, then awesome. :)