Shore Surprise

Teh_Fallen

I decided to return to Neopets, again, after a small hiatus because of school. I was doing my Dailies and when I clicked the Forgotten Shore, the shore was empty. So, here I thought it might be the Background, since I got the avatar from it last year. I click and well, My surprise was this:

http://i11.photobuck...OPETSMOMENT.jpg EDIT: It seems my account is having problems at the moment...

The Prize in question was none other than a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion

I honestly do not know what to say. I'm still in shock @_@

I decided to return to Neopets, again, after a small hiatus because of school. I was doing my Dailies and when I clicked the Forgotten Shore, the shore was empty. So, here I thought it might be the Background, since I got the avatar from it last year. I click and well, My surprise was this:

http://i11.photobuck...OPETSMOMENT.jpg

I honestly do not know what to say. I'm still in shock @_@

I ca't really see anything/image through the ink. It just says holyneopetsmoments. What prize did you get?

Wow, serious congrats! :D I've never recieved anything better than a treasure chest- not that I'm complaining, but... LOL

wow congratulations! :D thats super lucky!

the shore has deflated them a fair bit, but they are still worth a nice chunk of NPs :D good luck selling it too if you decide to do so, or use it? ;) i love the pirate coloring, its excellent for customisation (except i wish pirate aishas didn't smirk)

Thanks everyone! I thought it would have been the Background, but seeing that made me flip xD

*high fives*

That's the best item I got from there as well! :laughingsmiley:

Plan on using or selling it?

I honestly don't know what to do with it. Originally I had planned on getting a Halloween Paint Brush to complete my hunt for a Halloween Grundo. But now, I am seriously thinking what to do. I mean, I could use it on my Kacheek, but I like my Biscuit Kacheek.