Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No no....I think he is they just never looked hard enogh for him"Lyed said. I hate to have to do this but we are gonna dig up their dads grave."

---------------------

Shadow walked into the black wolf base Oh great what is he doing here .

Levy saw Shadow, "What the hell?"

He picked up a gun and pointed it right at Shadow."

((I'f you guys need to contact me, I'll be on Runescape, my user name is Levy_Wilson))

"I'm on your side....or not" Shadow said.

--------------------------------

The three "friends" walked up to Levy and Ayde's dad's grave,"Well this is where we begin" Lyed said. He handed them each a shovel.

"You two are insane, I'm not digging up Levy's dad. He'll kill us. I'll bet there are some autopsy photos on file at the police department." said Carol Ann with a disgusted look on her face.

"He's a spy! Sent here by the police, besides, I'm going to kill him whether he is for the Black Wolves or not." said Levy.

"Hmmm mabey , We're going downtown" Lyed said

--------------------------------------

"My badge was taken away they think i kidnapped the don's son" Shadow said.

"How am I supposed to believe that? And if it wasn't for you last night, Dalasis would be dead." replied Levy even more angrier.

Hearing this, the white wolf, Vulcien, walked over to Levy, "Well, Levy, if you have a score to settle then kill him."

Levy did so instantly, firing a barrage of bullets at Shadow. Leaving him to lie in a pool of his own blood infront of the door.

Shadow got up he ran at Levy and stuck a knife into his chest "I've got a score to settle with you too"

-------------------

Lyed ran with the other towards the police station he got behind,all the sudden his scar started glowing red he fell to the ground.It stoped glowing he got up and ran to catch up I hope they didn't see that .

Levy stood tall, taller than Shadow. He looked Shadow in the eyes and gave him an devilish stare. Without warning, Levy's eyes glowed with fire and so did his hands. Levy's wound instantly healed and he blasted Shadow with fire.

"You fool, how dare you touch me!" shouted the enraged fire demon, known as Levy. His voice was doubled, his normal voice and a horrifically evil deep voice.

Ayde was mystified, unlike everyone else who ran at the first sight of flames. Her left eye started to glow, but she didn't notice.

"Hurry up Lyed, we can't get inside without you!" shouted Carol Ann in front of the two.

Shadow laughed "Kid i can do something alot diffrent" all the shdden Shadow started glowing a dm black.He seeped into the ground and could no longer be seen.In a deep voice like Levy's he said "They call me shadow for a reason" He grabbed Ayde and ran into the sewer.

----------------------------

The three ran into the police station as they entered a cop said "Hey Lyed i thought you were off duty today". "I am we just came in to look at something can you help? Carol Ann do you know their fathers name?" Lyed asked.The cop replied "Sure i'll help you find whoever". "Oh we aren't looking for him we need to know if he has any autopsy photos" Lyed said in a weak tone.

"Drale, Drale Wilson." she replied.

----------------------------------------

Ayde was staring at Shadow, eye to eye. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Its one thing to break a man physically, but to break his spirit is the means to truly destroy him.

~~The Grave Realm~~

Together they stood in nothingness. Mist of fear, hatred, sorrow, and guilt hung to the ground menacingly.

Ayde stood in front of Shadow, he couldn't move. She stood there, staring, staring until his very soul was drenched of emotion, replacing it with nothing but fear and hurt. Like a billion daggers piercing at once. Shadow was forced to undergo the worst death imaginable. Not even the strongest will could fight this torment. His screams did little good, its like she was possessed. He would stay, hidden from the world. What would feel like days in this realm, would be nothing on Earth. Nothing could fight it. Nothing...

Back in the sewer, Ayde stood over Shadow. The once brave and fearless kangaroo, was lying, barely alive, in a fetal position. Sobbing quietly until death slowly quenched his sorrow and fear forever.

Ayde stood, the light barely reaching her face. Her left eye color had changed to a light sandy tan. This clashed with the color of her right eye, which was still its same greenish brown color.

Levy came running soon after. Nearly in a state of disbelief. Ayde's left ear notches were gone. The scars she had given herself while training with chains had vanished. Ayde had been given a horrific gift. The power to break a person, with a simple stare.

"Ayde, are you ok?" Levy asked.

"I've never felt better in my entire life, Levy." she said as she hugged him. Thanks for coming for me.

"You're my sister, and I will not lose you again." he replied, looking at Shadow's curled up corpse. No wounds, what did she do to him?

((This was completely random, but I just had to make Ayde seam like the evil sorceress type. Levy's little stunt with the fire awoke what was inside of her. And Shadow's trick released it. Shadow is dead now. *Church music plays*))

Shadow stood on the side line whispering to himself "I hate good bye's like this but good bye brother forever", "The girls has power good power too bad mine is better," "In her case of course". How can something die thats not even alive He left the sewer laughing.

Shadow stood on the side line whispering to himself "I hate good bye's like this but good bye brother forever", "The girls has power good power too bad mine is better," "In her case of course". How can something die thats not even alive He left the sewer laughing.

-----------------------------------------------

"Drale Willson?" "He's not dead well now he is but he died about two days ago" Lyed said. Lyed's Scar and left eye started flashing and getting faster he collapsed to the ground he couldn't get up or talk.

((Crash, Shadow was killed by her. His death is what turns Ayde's left eye sandy colored. She literally drained the will to live right from his soul.))

"That's impossible. Levy told me the story, how he lay over his father's dead body, crying. The the ambulance came and took him away in a body bag." Carol Ann replied.

((Let's just say that what Shadow said was a thought. Ayde and Levy believe that Shadow is now dead, a misconception caused by the darkness of the sewer.))

"Ayde, let's go to the surface, I want to show you what you have been missing." said Levy.

"Let's go." she said enthusiastically.

Levy climbed up the nearest man-hold shaft and lifted the cover, a small street lit by the noon sun's rays. Levy was the first out, followed closely by Ayde. She covered her eyes as the sun's rays covered her face. It was in the sunlight that Levy could get a good look at her face. Her lightly colored left eye, the disappeared notches in her left ear, and her face was incredibly dirty.

"Ayde, when was the last time you bathed?" asked Levy.

"Five years ago" she replied.

"Let's go to my house so you can clean up. You look like a mess." he said, walking towards the home.

Ayde followed closely behind, her eyes slowly growing accustomed to the light of the sun again.

((Okay))

After what felt like hours but was only a few minutes Lyed got up everyone was looking away from him,"Hello did anyone notice i was lying on the floor?" He asked.His right eye now changed the same color as Ayde Left eye a light sandy tan,I wonder what Levy is doing right now [/i right as he thought this he got a weird look on his face it was like he was no longer there in the police station,he saw Levy,[i]Oh no i'm looking thourh that other foxes eye this is too weird.

-------------------------------------

Shadow saw Levy and Ayde coming out the sewer he ran behind a bush....

Levy and Ayde made it to the house.

Levy said, "There is a shower upstairs, I'm just going to be down here watching TV."

"Ok," Ayde replied, walking upstairs.

Carol Ann hit Lyed hard across the face, "Wake up idiot! They found the right autopsy photos from 5 years ago."

Carol Ann gained the courage to look at the pictures, "Yes it is, don't you think I would know my own uncle? Let's get out of here, this is all ridiculous."

Ayde came back down stairs after a half hour. Her face and body was clean and she was wearing one of Levy's smaller shirts and jeans.

"You look alot better" Levy said.

"I feel better too. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your cloths." she replied.

"Go ahead, they are too small for me anyway." replied Levy.