Kindest Neopian EVER!!

Saxen

I definitely believe it now :P (Not that I didn't before, I just didn't think people were that generous!)

Thanks for the congrats :* I will definitely be paying this forward to other Neopians when I can! ^^

I've added her as a neofriend. Hopefully I'll be able to do something nice for her :)

That's really sweet of them :) I've been gifted a Draik Egg before when they were 8 mil, but that's because I wasn't chosen to adopt a UC Faerie Shoy and the owner wanted to give me something in lieu :*

Haha! If and when I get Neo-rich you can go on my list :P

My offer was accepted! I now have a Skunk Draik MP waiting to be used :woot:

Oh, I remember a TDN'er gave me a Pirate Draik egg when they were around 3.5 million! I hatched it! Thanks for putting me on the list. :P

Paradise_Draik is great, I didn't hear about this! Congratulations!! :D

Haha, no problem ;D

Wow. I'm just mirroring what everyone else has said, but congratulations Saxen! I've never had anything gifted to me worth thousands, much less millions!!! That's really generous! :wub_anim: & I can't wait to see what Miff looks like, such a cute name too.

Trying to do some better customization when I can scrape a few extra NP's. Just got something basic.

He's lovely :) Have you planned one out? I'm on DTI obsessively XD

It is, so generous! Still like O.o Thank you Xandria ^^ I cant wait either! Getting really tempted to do it tonight :P

He's lovely :) Have you planned one out? I'm on DTI obsessively XD

It is, so generous! Still like O.o Thank you Xandria ^^ I cant wait either! Getting really tempted to do it tonight :P

Thanks. I'm going to start using Dreestoimpress when I have some more NP but I would love feedback. :D Can't wait to see your Draik.

Congratulations! :D You've been saving for quite some time for the mp as far as I know and you can finally buy it! You deserve it :)

Already know which colour Miff will be? (sorry if you already posted, didn't go through all posts)

don't forget the "the asparagus weighs this much" avatar when you have all those shiny neopoints!! :O I had 8mil and forgot it TToTT so now I stil need that avatar....

(i don't have it anymore because I used the NP's to get myself a dreamie plushie aisha)

Thanks. I'm going to start using Dreestoimpress when I have some more NP but I would love feedback. :D Can't wait to see your Draik.

I'd be more than happy to give you some feedback when you start to use it? ^^ Hehe, me either! :*

Holy moly what an unbelievable gesture! I can't wait to see what Miff will look like when you're done with him :)

I know it's mental! Gahh I cant wait either, getting really impatient knowing I could just do it right now XD

Congratulations! :D You've been saving for quite some time for the mp as far as I know and you can finally buy it! You deserve it :)

Already know which colour Miff will be? (sorry if you already posted, didn't go through all posts)

Aw, thank you honey ^^ I've been saving terribly, most of my monies has gone on the Wheel of Extortion D: This is a god-send cause I think it would have taken forever otherwise XD

He's going to be Maraquan :woot: So excited!!

ughh where's the post i made yesterday ? i can't see it :(

anyway , many congrats sugar , u deserve all the kindness u receive since ure very kind urself :)

Nyaww *hugs* That's a sweet thing to say Angelo ^^ Thank you

don't forget the "the asparagus weighs this much" avatar when you have all those shiny neopoints!! :O I had 8mil and forgot it TToTT so now I stil need that avatar....

(i don't have it anymore because I used the NP's to get myself a dreamie plushie aisha)

I have that avatar :P I'm really sorry you missed it! I missed a couple of seasonals early in the year and it's reaaally bugging me, lol

(Congrats on Narwo - I'm guessing it's her? - very cute!)

@ Saxen - I know, I haven't been around very often since I started working my seasonal job. I'm actually still working right now (when I'd normally be laid off by now), so I haven't paid Neopets too much attention. I'm still checking back on my friends/guildmates. :) I need to update some stuff, too. But yes, you are very helpful, and that does really help when it comes to people assisting you. Like I said, I figure that they enjoy the ability to grant people's wishes. :D I figure it's a part of their gaming style here. ;D

Aw, thank you honey ^^ I've been saving terribly, most of my monies has gone on the Wheel of Extortion D: This is a god-send cause I think it would have taken forever otherwise XD

He's going to be Maraquan :woot: So excited!!

Good choice with the colour! :) But the customizing will be though, already have any ideas? :)

Yeah I've been getting the items together for a little while ^^ Substituted the Cherry Blossom Foreground as hardly anyone seems to be trading it at the moment :/

I finally just gave in and did it :P My tablet wasn't working so I couldn't enter the BC in time and I was getting impatient xP

This is Miff!!

2.png

Yeah I've been getting the items together for a little while ^^ Substituted the Cherry Blossom Foreground as hardly anyone seems to be trading it at the moment :/

I finally just gave in and did it :P My tablet wasn't working so I couldn't enter the BC in time and I was getting impatient xP

This is Miff!!

2.png

He's gorgeous! Congrats, Saxen. :D I'm so happy that you have him now- Mara Draiks are sooooo nice. :D

This is Miff!!

2.png

He's gorgeous! <3 Really love the whole colourful theme! :)

Thanks so much guys!!! I'm so happy to finally have him!! :*

This is Miff!!

2.png

He looks great. I'm sure that if you enter in the Beauty Contest he will do great! I could also spare a vote.

Thank you ^^ That's sweet. I think it'll be a while before I enter though as my tablet seems to be broken :( plus Draiks are haaard! XP

This is Miff!!

2.png

Beautiful! I just looked at him on your account and it's extra-awesome with all the little animations from the customization. :) Congratulations; stories of kind neopians always warm my heart. ^_^