Doesn't have time to take care of all of my pets anymore

Naamah D.

I don't really have the time to take care of all of my pets anymore. I'm honestly thinking about deactivating some of my accounts. I'll transfer any items I'd like to keep from my sides to my main.

that's what i suggest, use cockroach towers, it might not sound good, but there's no real difference in the rooms

My pets are always so happy to go on holiday when I send them to cockroach towers that I don't think they'd be able to handle the excitement of going anywhere else. :P

But seriously, I do agree that the Neolodge is the way to go to make sure they're fed, and an occasional healing springs if they're injured. Keep a toy on hand if they fall below delighted and that's really all you need...

My pets are always so happy to go on holiday when I send them to cockroach towers that I don't think they'd be able to handle the excitement of going anywhere else. :P

Hahah, I know, right? I think they'd have heart attacks from excitement if I ever tried sending them to a nicer place. :P

that's what i suggest, use cockroach towers, it might not sound good, but there's no real difference in the rooms

i do the same thing to my other pets.hey,you should really keep at least 2 pets on your main account,so you dont really have to do much.one thing...dont choose any other things and just choose cockroach towers.it helps.and,you dont waste np!!

My pet is always on vacation. And I only have one pet to start with. I'm pretty lazy so I just put her in Neolodge. But right now, I can't wait for her to leave Neolodge. As I have to feed her for some avatars.

My pet is always on vacation. And I only have one pet to start with. I'm pretty lazy so I just put her in Neolodge. But right now, I can't wait for her to leave Neolodge. As I have to feed her for some avatars.

If you really want to get started on those avatars, you could just pull her out of the neolodge. Just click on your active pet out on the sidebar, and you can click on "check out early".

If you really want to get started on those avatars, you could just pull her out of the neolodge. Just click on your active pet out on the sidebar, and you can click on "check out early".

I was thinking of doing that. But I think payments are given before they check in (correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm too much of a cheapskate too waste much valued np. :P Anyway, I can wait. I'm just excited. Besides, I accidentally wiped all my avatars in the NeoAvatars checklist. And I still have to wait two weeks so I can put them there again.

Thanks anyway.

I just use the Soup Kitchen every few days. I feed them till they're bloated and then come back a couple nights later after their hunger has dropped to "fine" or "not hungry" and feed them again.

The NL saves more time though - but it means transferring a lot of NP to my sides. I know I should use Cockroach towers, but the name just sounds nasty and I'd rather my pets stay in a nicer hotel, so I usually check them in to Mountain Lodge. But if I don't check some of the extras, such as "Restaurant", wouldn't my pets starve? That's the only thing I worry about.

I just use the Soup Kitchen every few days. I feed them till they're bloated and then come back a couple nights later after their hunger has dropped to "fine" or "not hungry" and feed them again.

The NL saves more time though - but it means transferring a lot of NP to my sides. I know I should use Cockroach towers, but the name just sounds nasty and I'd rather my pets stay in a nicer hotel, so I usually check them in to Mountain Lodge. But if I don't check some of the extras, such as "Restaurant", wouldn't my pets starve? That's the only thing I worry about.

Nope. I check mine into Cockroach Towers with none of the extras checked for the max amount of time I can so it's only 140 NP per pet, and they're all constantly bloated.

I feel like this sometimes, and more so when I had more pets. I only have 2 accounts that I use now cause I feel guilty having loads of pets xP

The soup kitchen sounds like a good idea but if it's bugging you that you're not giving them much attention you should adopt out and lavish the pets that you decide to keep ^^

I feel like this sometimes, and more so when I had more pets. I only have 2 accounts that I use now cause I feel guilty having loads of pets xP

The soup kitchen sounds like a good idea but if it's bugging you that you're not giving them much attention you should adopt out and lavish the pets that you decide to keep ^^

The thing about it is is that the majority of my side account pets are basic colours. It's just getting a bit difficult. Ideally, I want to go back to have 1 or 2 pets and one account.