The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Today's puzzle was trying to trick everyone, it seems. I had the same problem as some of the people above, and put in the wrong answer first. :laughingsmiley:

For those who are having trouble, perhaps try to look at each line of the square...

I can't really add anything else to what elbandito999 said. If you got 14, you're doing it right.

I'm having trouble with GMC.. I can't get the score on that fuzzle game..

Try not to miss any fuzzle. Each time you kill a fuzzle, a little green square comes up that looks like [1 x 2]. When it reaches 10 x 3 or more, click it. It gives a bonus score. Just make sure you click it BEFORE you reach the station or your bonus is lost.

I surrender!! It's not that I can't solve the puzzles (well, maybe thats for a few of them...), I just don't feel like trying at the moment. Plus, a bunch of people already got them all correct and I... let's not talk about that...

I can't really add anything else to what elbandito999 said. If you got 14, you're doing it right.

Try not to miss any fuzzle. Each time you kill a fuzzle, a little green square comes up that looks like [1 x 2]. When it reaches 10 x 3 or more, click it. It gives a bonus score. Just make sure you click it BEFORE you reach the station or your bonus is lost.

Now I was sure I had the right answer, but typed it wrong... and, as it was my last guess, got locked... T.T

Oh, well.. I will try to kill some fuzzles now.. Thanks!

:( im so lost! ive been staring at it forever, if that's not the pattern I don't get how to find another one! All i can see is that one!

Also....puzzle #28 I don't understand how we are meant to solve it? As in what do we type in the answer box? Or are we meant to be able to click it? (I've found something but can't click it so don't know what to do about it!)

Just to confirm for #28 - when you've found all the differences, some writing will appear on the picture telling you what to type in.

Some are quite hard to find!

Yes, there are quite a few to spot. I do not recall how many in total. Lols. But they are scattered entirely on the image. When you have found all, you will be given the answer. :P

I surrender!! It's not that I can't solve the puzzles (well, maybe thats for a few of them...), I just don't feel like trying at the moment. Plus, a bunch of people already got them all correct and I... let's not talk about that...

This is how I feel now. I'm still enjoying the puzzles... I'm just not trying as hard.

Edit: Does anyone remember the number of differences in today's puzzle? I've found 7 thus far, but I can't find any more.

Oh my gosh. Of all the puzzles, this must be the one I dislike the most. I found everything but my eyes hurt now. At least, I learned a *new* useless skill: http://www.geeksares...within-seconds/

Lol. I found seven by comparing the pictures, and the others by random clicking :P