The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

I haven't gotten 22-28...and as much as I would love to solve them, I just don't have the time and patience right now for personally reasons. Hint are welcomed, but I can't guarantee that they would help right now. My brain is fried...

Edit: I took a few minutes to attempt 28, and got it, so now I have 22-27 left, with little to no time to work on them. :/

I'm horrible and spotting the differences.

I usually do use that cross-eyed method. XD

but I'm not sure what it was, maybe since they were a bit different in size/colour nothing was coming through. I ended up making them both the same size and putting them in an art program, put one on top of the other and played with the opacity of one to see the difference. I am so lazy. D;

Still stuck on 20, I thought it has something to do with the way it was worded and the words in the riddle, but I couldn't find any connection.

And stuck on 27, I was able to find 14 easily, but nothing after that. =[

#25-HELP!!!! I only have 1 try left and don't know what to do....

#27-I got 14... but that's all

#28- How many differences are there? I only have 9...

NVM I got it :)

I had to pat down the statue multiple times lol

If anyone's still wondering, there are 10 differences

A hint to you though. If you were able to find 14 on puzzle 27, then you should be able to figure out 27. ;D Edit: I meant 25 on that. Even though it probably doesn't matter anymore. Heh.

Hopefully it helps?

I'm horrible and spotting the differences.

I usually do use that cross-eyed method. XD

but I'm not sure what it was, maybe since they were a bit different in size/colour nothing was coming through. I ended up making them both the same size and putting them in an art program, put one on top of the other and played with the opacity of one to see the difference. I am so lazy. D;

Yeah, the two were slightly different in color. I don't know about size, but I think the puzzle one was slightly more faded/less vibrant/something than the original (or at least the one I compared it to).

I think I've been on holidays too long! My brain is frying...I know the mootix one is about the numbers, and found the 14 solution fairly easily but then I've been completely stumped. And today's one too...don't even know where to start!

okay found the 'answer' to 29, but do I enter the whole thing? or is the 'answer' i have found, in itself, a cryptic clue?

anyone else done it?

I would say that it's a cryptic clue. Or maybe not really cryptic at all. ^_^

I have no idea what to do on 29 :( for 27 I found a pattern I guess, but it seems too easy and I only have one guess left. Grrrrr these puzzles! I hate coming this far and then getting stuck

Honestly, I do feel the pattern is easy. Or simple. Definitely not something to over think. So perhaps you do have the right answer.

For 29 do you have to go to the map of neopia to be able to solve it? Or is it a common knowledge type thing?

EDIT: You don't have to unscramble it like 2 do you? Oh boy please say no..

Map doesn't matter. And lol, no unscrambling either. I don't think I can stand another #2.

done em all but 24 + 25 - last guesses for both of those!

think i know 24, stumped with 25 though.

would anyone, (who's done it) be willing to confirm my answer for 24?

EDIT: GAH! WTH?? Just checked back and now I haven't done 5???? I already got it right! and it says 2/3

can u explain izzy? is this to do with y it wouldn't show up on the table?

no0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!

well if it aint too much hassle, i'd appreciate it.

also the same goes for 5 seeing as its ?re-set?

I can remember one answer for 5 that i put in before it did that, but i cant remember if it was one of the 2 wrong answers!

I got 22 finally, (not that I've had much time to work on any of them.) Now I only have 23-27 and 29 to worry about... :sad02:

Edit: 23-25, 27 and 29 to worry about...

Edit 2: Now I only need 23, 25, 27, and 29. Yippy for finally getting a little bit to work on these! :)